No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Floyd Mayweather is Scared, No November Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Marg was 1.15 and the other numbers, except cotto, are not official because, by the standards you and some other pac fans have stated, they were not released by the network.

Check the amount of money grossed and ask again. No disresepct and no flaming, floyd does big money.
    lol.. another road block. floyd doesnt want it his fans dont even want it. LOL!! even some hardcore *****s agree its gotta be 50/50, and u're on here defending it because??? LOL......

Comment

• imo Manny should be the one offering 50/50.

But they realize Floyd was a little diva and had to cater to his needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        lol.. another road block. floyd doesnt want it his fans dont even want it. LOL!! even some hardcore *****s agree its gotta be 50/50, and u're on here defending it because??? LOL......
        WHy do you have to label it defending and roadblocks? I mean stop with the tired cliches. We all want the fight. STop acting as if I'm saying floyd don't sign if its 50/50. Let the unbiased economic numbers determine who gets what cut and fight.

What is wrong with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
          imo Manny should be the one offering 50/50.

But they realize Floyd was a little diva and had to cater to his needs.
          How could manny offer 50/50 when floyd is making about $3-5 mil more per fight?
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-24-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Neither side wants it

stop playing the fans up in hurrrr

Comment

WHy do you have to label it defending and roadblocks? I mean stop with the tired cliches. We all want the fight. STop acting as if I'm saying floyd don't sign if its 50/50. Let the unbiased economic numbers determine who gets what cut and fight.

What is wrong with that?
              lets see last week when team pac was playing around about pac's next opponent, I, along with a lot of pac fans was against anyone else besides floyd, i forsure wasnt on here defending pac. now look at u, just when it seems like the fight is about to make any sense again, floyd pulls this ***** and ur on here all over it?? can floyd do any wrong in your eyes? so let me ask u this, say pac agree to everything, ost, may 5th, all of floyd's demand and now floyd wont fight unless the split is in his favor, u really dont see anything wrong with this??

Comment

How could manny offer 50/50 when floyd is making about $3-5 mil more per fight?
                Now add up all their PPV numbers.

Its not Manny's fault Floyd doesnt fight twice a year.

Comment

You grossly underestimate floyd's power. Hate him all you want, but don't be so nieve to think people stop throwing at floyd because they are shot or weak. Floyd hits hard and accurate utilizing an abnormal reach for his size.
                  I don't underestimate his power. I go by his ratio and %• I also have to go by his past opponents. Comparing them to manny and so on. Manny is by far on another level. As for Floyds pinching power. In no way is that a threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                    lets see last week when team pac was playing around about pac's next opponent, I, along with a lot of pac fans was against anyone else besides floyd, i forsure wasnt on here defending pac. now look at u, just when it seems like the fight is about to make any sense again, floyd pulls this ***** and ur on here all over it?? can floyd do any wrong in your eyes? so let me ask u this, say pac agree to everything, ost, may 5th, all of floyd's demand and now floyd wont fight unless the split is in his favor, u really dont see anything wrong with this??
                    Again, why the tired cliche of defending floyd. How is asking for more when the numbers dictate it floyd being wrong? You can't just keep trying to force the facts to make floyd wrong here.

Like I said, just go by the numbers. The numbers favor floyd.

As for your last question: if floyd tried to lowball manny at $30 mil i'd agree with your point, but he isn't doing that. Floyd isn't wrong here. The numbers are in his favor. Now floyd could be a good sport and offer 50/50. But manny could be a good sport and take $45-48 mil payday.

Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      Now add up all their PPV numbers.

Its not Manny's fault Floyd doesnt fight twice a year.
                      Oxn not just ppv. Gross revenue, ad sales, tv ratings (which drive advertisment dollars).

Comment

Working...
                      X