Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Floyd Mayweather is Scared, No November Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scared is saying to much, i would say floyd is more concern about losing his perfect record. he knows if anyone can take that away from him its pac. just look at all the issues regarding a fight with pac. floyd has never and i repeat NEVER acted this way towards any of his pass opponents. why is it so hard to make a fight with someone who has no skill, easy work?

Comment

Freddie is Crazy and so are the rest of you if you think!

This is business not personal. Floyd is doing the right thing, he is the draw not Pacman. Pacman can't even prove he can beat Marquez so why should he offer him half. Floyd has no loses in his career and only two close fights, Pacman has hand picked a bunch of slow strong guys with the exception of Cotto most were faded and well past there prime. As for Freddie he needs to stay in the business of being blessed with guys who already could fight before they came to him. He has never built anyones career up, he's really over rated and they know Manny and Freddie don't want to see Floyd not even at 50. I agree with Floyd that he will make Chop Suey out of Packie.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
        could you imagine if Ali did not challenge himself and fight frazier,

foreman, norton, patterson and liston among other fantastic fights?

people need to look at floyd at how not only has he suffered to be the best

for himself but look at all he could have given us fans as far as great fights..

floyd is pricing himself out, plain and simple...this isnt zab judah, its PAC,

pac is a huge money maker of consistent ppv's. he has a world fan base, not

an american ****** fan bas
        e
        this is a loser comment and i am surprised by this. i thought you were of better character than this. oh well. now to your racist based comment. pac wished he had floyds ppv numbers. pac v oscvar did in the area of 1.5million ppv. floyd v oscar set the record for a non heavy wt bout at 2.5million. pac v JMM 1-2 did 750k total. floyd v JMM did 950k total. pac really does wish he had floyds ppv numbers and his skill set. your comment is a diabolical mess. and i bet you were one of the dudes crying about floyds rant and yet you post a loser esq sorry post like this. grow up amayseng dud. i lost any respect i had for you.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          This is business not personal. Floyd is doing the right thing, he is the draw not Pacman. Pacman can't even prove he can beat Marquez so why should he offer him half. Floyd has no loses in his career and only two close fights, Pacman has hand picked a bunch of slow strong guys with the exception of Cotto most were faded and well past there prime. As for Freddie he needs to stay in the business of being blessed with guys who already could fight before they came to him. He has never built anyones career up, he's really over rated and they know Manny and Freddie don't want to see Floyd not even at 50. I agree with Floyd that he will make Chop Suey out of Packie.
          there it is people. roach has been quoted as saying if pac is not careful floyd will ko him. sounds like freddie is afraid. and he constantly says how special floyd is and how he needs pac to see what he sees. again sounds like freddie is afraid. he wants pac to keep fighting so he can collect his over paid sum of 15-20% poor pac is getting gang ****** by roach, arum, ariza and oscar. pac only sees what with arum getting 30% roach 15% oscar 10% that 55% and he hasnt even paid ariza and his entourage. total gang ****.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
            scared is saying to much, i would say floyd is more concern about losing his perfect record. he knows if anyone can take that away from him its pac. just look at all the issues regarding a fight with pac. floyd has never and i repeat NEVER acted this way towards any of his pass opponents. why is it so hard to make a fight with someone who has no skill, easy work?
            and pac has never asked for 10 million per pound over wt limit. even though floyd has NEVER came in over the ww limit of 147. all floyd is asking for is ost to ensure a clean fight. if it were any one but floyd v pac you would say "whats wrong with that? it should be no problem" but since its pac you have a problem. even though roach and co knew in advance floyd was going to ask for ost. and every floyd fight the opposition acepted ost and they fought with no problems. pac has accepted ost,they say, so it shouldnt be a problem. and like i said years ago, if they fight floyd by ko in round 7 or 8.

Comment

F F F Freddie at it again. Mayweather must be thinking wow some punching bag is trying to dictate to me. Oh well uncle Roger used to beat him up every day anyway, we forgive your madness fab five Freddie.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
                Espn writer Dan Rafael is one so called expert that had Oscar beating Tito. He also had Oscar beating Mosley in the rematch (Another one when he was robbed). However, he did have Mayweather beating Oscar 8-4 rounds which I don't agree. But my point is, is that Oscar in his prime wouldve beat Floyd, not the 33 year Oscar who fought Floyd, I'm talking about the late 20 year old something.
                it was arum and oscar that wanted non of floyd while oscar was in his prime. floyd called out a lot of the top fighters including shane who ducked floyd for years. i have never heard pac call out any one he only says it depends on my promoter bob arum. LOL

Comment

Mayweather is scared...always have been always will be. He dont wanna lose that little 0 on his record. It is the only thing he has that can draw some money to his fights. Because it sure isnt his exciting style of fighting. Hes almost as exciting to watch as paint drying. Hes a boxer and thats where my respect for him ends. He isnt afraid of Manny as a man but he is afraid to lose and get his ass whooped. He knows he will lose. He has found every excuse he can for two years. *** this bumass fighter, hes killing the build up by showing the world hes a chickin****. Nobody is even caring if this fight happens. And Mayweather is glad of that. Because nobody doesnt want this fight to happen more than Floyd!

Comment

Manny running scared-The bit3h said he'd take less and then wants a 50/50. Pac needa get his stuff straight-Guy is running scared of Floyd-wants no parts-

Team Pacquiao right after JMM 3-"We don't want Mayweather and instead are opting for a 4th fight with Marquez" LMFAO-THEY SO DAMN SCARED!

Comment

"i don't want alvarez or cotto on may 5th, the only fighter i want to fight is pacquiao"

floyd mayweather

"i may have to take a less than 50/50 to make the fight happen"

manny pacquiao

floyd tell the truth-pac fake..pacroid lied and said he'd take less than 50/50..pacroid is pathetic to his fans-he straight up lied and u guys are still supporting him..he should keep to his word and take the 51-49 split!

Comment

Working...
                      X