No announcement yet.

Pinoy Prospects not Mercito Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
    THeir age usually represents at what stage of their career they are in. if a fighter is at the end of his career he should have a better resume than some one just starting their career. make sense i cant really dumb it down any futher
    gotta be the most retartded **** ive ever heard....
    Last edited by puga; 01-24-2012, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      go talk with someon else about citizenship ...not interested...
      lmao still doesnt change the simple fact

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
        No they havent been making their mark that is my whole point. Only two fighters for the last few years have and that is donarie and pac. Some pinoys might have a good night but then they always end up loosing their next fight.
        Pac and Donaire are bad ass representatives of Philippine boxing. All we need is one superstar to keep the sport alive. The Philppines will find another one sooner or later, the same way Mexico and another other country like Thailand or Japan has. Pinoys might not have as many stars as Mexico but we will have our star representative(s).

Comment

gotta be the most retartded **** ive ever heard....by your logic the youngest boxers right now should have the better resume since they have the longest carreer ahead of em....lol
          damn you really are ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
            damn you really are ******ed.
            ok, i misread it...

but what is your point of sayin all of those?...

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
              Pac and Donaire are bad ass representatives of Philippine boxing. All we need is one superstar to keep the sport alive. The Philppines will find another one sooner or later, the same way Mexico and another other country like Thailand or Japan has. Pinoys might not have as many stars as Mexico but we will have our star representative(s).
              That is my point you guys have two great fighters and thats it. And your ******ed buddy puga thinks otherwise and is to stupid to admit mexico has produced and will keep producing more quality fighters than most if not all other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                Thats the way it is and will be for ever specially in boxing where culture means alot. Cant change the fact he is american what sells it for me is that he choose to fight and represent the US. Take for example margarito he was born in the US but moved as a child to mexico doesnt speak english and embraces the mexican culture and never the american one. Thats an exeption
                The case of viloria is different though. Yeah he chose to represent the us because he felt it gave him the best chance at medaling but so did donaire. Not viloria's fault he beat donaire to get on the team but donaire never did.

If you're talking about embracing culture viloria has lived in the philippines longer than glen and nonito donaire combined. But donaire is more embraced.

Comment

ok, i misread it...

Lmao pugas has to be up there for most ******ed poster of boxing scene along with checkhooks bombs and prricanboxingcotto. I think we should have a "special" section for you guys.

Comment

Comment

ok, i misread it...

my point is if you look at 2008 for example cotto and alvarez look at their careers side by side in that year and of course cotto's resume is way better and there is no discussion but again thats when you take into account only what they have done up to that point in their respective careers but that is of course only normal cotto had already had most of his major fights and the other guy is just beginning

Comment

Working...
                      X