Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinoy Prospects not Mercito Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best they have right nowis Genesis...Pagara....Maybe Melindo after more experience.... hasn't looked too good after his loss

Comment

• No love for sonsona in this thread? He may have already won the KO of the year with his beauty against Shimoda

Comment

• Originally posted by thatguy17 View Post
        No love for sonsona in this thread? He may have already won the KO of the year with his beauty against Shimoda
        Sonsona is not a prospect and a former champ at 115. Good power and speed but has mental weaknesses. Sonsona will probably win another belt sooner or later at 126 or 130 in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
          Sonsona is not a prospect and a former champ at 115. Good power and speed but has mental weaknesses. Sonsona will probably win another belt sooner or later at 126 or 130 in the future.
          I see that, I was just considering his age but you're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
            Going to watch Mercito fight in San Francisco next weekend. Decent little card with Bay Area fighters on it. Jonathan Chicas also on card. Think it will be on FoxSports1
            Chicas is my dude! I will be there. I had hope la for gesta but not anymore, he was supposed to be the next manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatguy17 View Post
              I see that, I was just considering his age but you're right.
              I did the same thing on my last list lol. Pagara, 20 years old and Magsayo, 18 years old also have star potential like Sonsona, barring any mental weaknesses.

Magsayo has great athleticism.

Pagara looks good too.

Comment

Working...
              X