No announcement yet.

Pinoy Prospects not Mercito Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
    viloria is well into his career and it still has a question mark on it, whereas demarco vazquez etc are young guys who are still contenders. wether the belts they have mean anything or if they even deserved it is a debate for another day
    question mark how?...he beat segura (who was a p4p fighter) fair and square....did you not see segura's face?...lol..

if that makes him irrelevant , what makes de marco, mares, vasquez, etc relevant?....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      smelly boy gesta.
      how is he smelly, does gesta drink piss?....

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
        doubt it. Only pinoys who are relevant or have been in the last few years are pac and nonito.
        This is supposed to be a thread of pinoy prospects not a pissing contest between Philippine and Mexican boxing. Mexican boxing is a standard of world boxing at the moment but Pinoys have been making their mark.

The Philippines for now has mediocre trainers but it's a highly populated country. Someone is bound to be bad ass in a country of 94 million people. Anyone who thinks that pac and nonito is the last that boxing will hear from the Philippines is ******ed.

Melindo would outbox Hernan Marquez the same way Richie did. Nietes barely beat Garcia but I think he would school Solis and Hernandez. Cuello > Garcia and Fuentes. Froilan Saludar will continue smashing cats at flyweight.

I give Genesis Servania another two years before he starts schooling fighters at super bantamweight like Victor Terrazas.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          question mark how?...he beat segura (who was a p4p fighter) fair and square....did you not see segura's face?...lol..

if that makes him irrelevant , what makes de marco, mares, vasquez, etc relevant?....lol
          i wasnt the one that said it made him irrelevant. viloria is how old??? and demarco vazquez and mares are how old??? who do you think is supposed to have the better resume and better wins the old guy that is in the last stage of his career or the guys who havent even entered their best years

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
            i wasnt the one that said it made him irrelevant. viloria is how old??? and demarco vazquez and mares are how old??? who do you think is supposed to have the better resume and better wins the old guy that is in the last stage of his career or the guys who havent even entered their best years
            age is irrelevant when measuring resumes my man.....what makes you so sure them young guys are going to be successful in the future?...youre counting chickens before they hatch...lol

Comment

Again puga what part of viloria being american do you not understand? Idk why i bother when its clear you are clearly ******ed. My whole point is that in the past 10 years maybe more only two pinoys are even relevant. Again viloria is american and say this bc he choose to represent the us in the olimpics.

Comment

Pinoy prospects in the past like Bautista, Banal and Concepcion are power punches with no defense or head movement. Some of latest Pinoy prospects have been incorporating more head movement and defense. Pinoy boxing is stepping up.

Comment

age is irrelevant when measuring resumes my man.....what makes you so sure them young guys are going to be successful in the future?...youre counting chickens before they hatch...lol
                  THeir age usually represents at what stage of their career they are in. if a fighter is at the end of his career he should have a better resume than some one just starting their career. make sense i cant really dumb it down any futher

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                    Again puga what part of viloria being american do you not understand? Idk why i bother when its clear you are clearly ******ed. My whole point is that in the past 10 years maybe more only two pinoys are even relevant. Again viloria is american and say this bc he choose to represent the us in the olimpics.
                    go talk with someon else about citizenship ...not interested...

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
                      This is supposed to be a thread of pinoy prospects not a pissing contest between Philippine and Mexican boxing. Mexican boxing is a standard of world boxing at the moment but Pinoys have been making their mark.

The Philippines for now has mediocre trainers but it's a highly populated country. Someone is bound to be bad ass in a country of 94 million people. Anyone who thinks that pac and nonito is the last that boxing will hear from the Philippines is ******ed.

Melindo would outbox Hernan Marquez the same way Richie did. Nietes barely beat Garcia but I think he would school Solis and Hernandez. Cuello > Garcia and Fuentes. Froilan Saludar will continue smashing cats at flyweight.

I give Genesis Servania another two years before he starts schooling fighters
                      at super bantamweight like Victor Terrazas.
                      No they havent been making their mark that is my whole point. Only two fighters for the last few years have and that is donarie and pac. Some pinoys might have a good night but then they always end up loosing their next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X