No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pacsmash View Post
    that's because i don't follow trends. I call it how it is.
    cool but u didnt show me where floyd said 50/50 wasnt cool

Comment

• Haha this fight is never gonna happen

Comment

• The 70/40 split is the best suggestion I've heard.

When other said they don't care anymore, I though it was hot air. After all, how could you not care? But now I understand. I can't be bothered with the emotional ups and down of the fight happening, not happening, and then happening again.

I'll start caring again when the fight is an absolute certainty.

Comment

• Floyd never sent thoses emails it was just confermed by his assistant who boxingscene have had no problem taking story's from before so get rid of this thread because it's a lie out to make floyd look bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
            He said in the phone call that he would do 50/50 directly to Floyd. that's all that matters. Now what? You know it's a 50/50 fight so why defend Floyd about it?
            Because thats what Coach-Webb / Conquering does. Floyds personal cheerleader.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              I think they are on a par PPV wise now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Pac-Marquez 3 do 1.4 million buys? Floyd's last fight did 1.25 million. Manny's fight with Mosley did 1.3m, while Floyd's fight with Mosley did £1.4. They're on a par.
              ehh well not so fast...

Floyd's last fight was with ORTIZ... not a PPV commodity by any means.. He had to do ALL the business... While Pac had a formidable and respectable draw in Marquez. Many diehard Marquez fans out there.. No ORTIZ diehards. Alot more attention should be paid to both fighters involved and what they bring in respectively... I think Marquez could have brought in as close to about 40 percent to that fight... Ortiz might have brought in 10 percent to 20 percent at the very most. Floyd is more consistent and not to long ago Pacman drew 700,000 against Clottey... where if Floyd would have fought Clottey he would've made atleast a mill.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                I just went to his twitter. David's twitter? The last tweet was seven hours ago.
                I see a fan brought up the 50-50 split rejection, and he said "More Bob Arum Lies" because he assumed Arum had said that, and the fan responded by saying it wasn't Arum, it was on ESPN Sportscenter, and he didn't respond to that.

Then later, when another fan asked him about the Sportscenter report, he said "They don't know anything"

Comment

• Unless Money has proof he's been killing Pac with PPV sales....who knows with Arum's constant lies.....but unless Money is well ahead of Manny....this fight should be 50/50. That doesn't mean Manny will make as much as Floyd, but each side should get the same take.

C'mon, Floyd...you had the public behind you. Don't blow this fight over this BS. You know Arum will run the first chance he gets.

Comment

• Assuming Mayweather has asked for more money, I see no reason why he wouldn't after these Pacman remarks.

Mann Pacquiao: "I am meeting with my promoter, Bob Arum on Tuesday and I will insist that the fight with Mayweather be given the preference than the four others in the list I will fight next. That I will abide by his demand for drug testing. I am even agreeable to get lesser purse just so the fight would push through. In other words, as far as my side is concerned, there will be no problem"

However, according to one of Mayweather's assistant's its bullshit and more than likely another Bob Arum lie/scam in an attempt to kill the fight yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                      floyd never sent thoses emails it was just confermed by his assistant who boxingscene have had no problem taking story's from before so get rid of this thread because it's a lie out to make floyd look bad
                      we all know floyd didnt send those emails! Pacs fans and arum were just backed against the wall so they threw this out there and they think it worked... What a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X