No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Rejects Pacquiao's 50-50 Proposal For May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Its obvious Manny is ducking, all he has to do is accept a smaller percentage, take the extra tests, accept the date Floyd wants and the venue Floyd chose.
    In a way I'm surprised either of these two guys has any fans left. This has gone beyond hype and is more or less just infuriating now.

50-50 was always a fair split. Yes, Manny looks like a fool now for previously saying he would take less money if absolutely necessary to make the fight. I inferred that he would take less if all other circumstances were favourable. They're not. He's agreed to Floyd's OSDT demands, and now he's having to fight on Floyd's preferred date - May 5 - so the terms aren't exactly favourable to him. 50-50 is a fair split. What exactly is Floyd asking for here, 60%? 70%?

Comment

• Originally posted by Einstien View Post
      Manny said he would fight for less the purse to make the fight happen!

What the hell happened?

I remember the *******s posting Pacs comments and using it as a rally cry to call Floyd a chicken.

I want the *******s to rally with the same words now.

All together now:
      "PAC WILL TAKE LESS MONEY TO MAKE THE FIGHT"

No dude, who cares what he said, Pacquiao does good numbers too, Floyd should agree to 50/50.

Comment

• http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...sed-5050-split

Comment

• I think they are on a par PPV wise now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Pac-Marquez 3 do 1.4 million buys? Floyd's last fight did 1.25 million. Manny's fight with Mosley did 1.3m, while Floyd's fight with Mosley did £1.4. They're on a par.

Comment

• Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
            They should do 40/40 and winner take the remaining 20. Too bad neither fighter is confident enough to tackle something like that.
            Manny was on Jimmy Kimmel and he said they should do something like that and Pac said he was down.

Comment

• Let's ignore Floyds assistant on twitter, lol

I mean really?

Comment

• Bob will capitalize on this statement and say Floyd's crazy, Fight not happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  look like Floyd never said this according to his assistant, real question becomes: Why is Arum planting false emails?
                  I hope you're right, but Floyd needs to go on record immediatley to clear this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    Then why did Manny say that he would then?
                    He said in the phone call that he would do 50/50 directly to Floyd. That's all that matters. Now what? You know it's a 50/50 fight so why defend Floyd about it?
                    Last edited by Mr. Invincible; 01-20-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      Let's ignore Floyds assistant on twitter, lol

I mean really?
                      I just went to his twitter. David's twitter? The last tweet was seven hours ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X