Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Byrd vs Vitali Klitschko (Highlights)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    Son... stfu & stop acting as if you're some kind of voice of reason. You're just as bad as him. You engage heavily with Klitschko supporters... you even write there sayings on your wall.. If that ain't engagement... i don't know what is... don't worry about this nuthugger.. he's here to stay & will take all of yuse to school one by effin' one.

nah

I only diss unintelligent azz wipes such as you

I'm not engaged in the never-ending useless Klits debates anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Vitali wasnt on the shelf, he fought again later that same year! His boo-boo miraculously got better when Wlad defeated Byrd. 41 days later Vitali makes his return from injury.

Vitali is one sneaky bastard to pull off that charade.
      You got jokes... son & stop taking 20% of my post & quoting it when you got nothing to dispute from the rest of it... So now 6 weeks of physical rehabillitation is equivalent to one day..... brilliant? Who do you think was in Wlad's corner shouting instructions... Steward?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        .......Dr Jimmy who also performed fellatio on his hero.
        At least i don't get blown by a REAL robot>>>> R2 D2 anyone!

Wishful thinking Vader Post dismissed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post

nah

I only diss unintelligent azz wipes such as you

I'm not engaged in the never-ending useless Klits debates anymore
          Once a moron>>> Forever a moron. So you're actually saying you don't engage Klitschko supporters ONLY when you engage them.... brilliant part deux... Son you're a hater of the brother's & a worshippper of there most avid fan. My name is in lights because you CAN'T let go of your obsession that is one Jimmy1569.

I suggest you keep it moving so you can halt this talking out your aS$ gig you so aptly excel in.... kapish!
          Last edited by jimmy1569; 01-22-2012, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
            Once a moron>>> Forever a moron. So you're actually saying you don't engage Klitschko supporters ONLY when you engage them.... brilliant part deux... Son you're a hater of the brother's & a worshippper of there most avid fan. My name is in lights because you CAN'T let go of your obsession that is one Jimmy1569.

I suggest you keep it moving so you can halt this talking out your aS$ gig you so aptly excel in.... kapish!
            LMAO

I'm not the one who said ''a factual occurence that could occur''

dumbazz, all of your posts are sig worthy, you're that stupid, yet don't realize it

you're nobody, you wish you were someone

if this thread has been created like many before and hundreds to come, it's because of irrational **** riding fanboys like you and you know it, you bring the hate upon you heroes, then you cry because you heroes are hated

typical
            Last edited by Tiozzo; 01-22-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
              LMAO

I'm not the one who said ''a factual occurence that could occur''

dumbazz, all of your posts are sig worthy, you're that stupid, yet don't realize it

you're nobody, you wish you were someone

if this thread has been created like many before and hundreds to come, it's because of irrational **** riding fanboys like you and you know it, you bring the hate upon you heroes, then you cry because you heroes are hated

typical
              I stated factual occurence if he fought 5 more times.... it was emphatically stating that him b eing outboxed in his next 5 fights is out of the question butt obviously you took it in it's literal sense like a joff & ran with it. It's all good.. a factual occurence is i'm getting free advertisement on account of your sory a$s. All i got to say to all of you's is don't hate the messenger (me) & don't hate the playa (VK)..... tHE fact that you all write more hate mail about him tells me he's doing his jpb just fine dominating & any & all you put in front of him from the past.. present & or future..

Get ME anyONE ON this earth that has a legit foolproof way of outboxing him & I'll show you to the nearest paternity hospital for newborns. The fact THAT all of you's can't get any body to outbox him or outslug him irks at your very being so you hold onto minisculae aberrations like the lewis & Byrd FIGHTS.... just think what would happen to all of yous if injuries & cuts didn't occur in those 2 fights.... you'd all be in holes somewhere wondering how to beat a 6ft 8 250 lb lean & mean giant boxing skilled god from the Ukraine.

Comment

• I have to say, I'm becoming convinced that jimmy is nothing more than a massive windup merchant. He also appear to be posting from the 1930s and probably looks like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ubermensch View Post
                  I can see why Vitali takes more heat because he is current and dominant and a lot of people such as yourself don't like it.

However, as a "history expert," you should perhaps expand your horizons and criticize a few other heavyweights. Lewis got knocked cold by two journeymen: if that happened to Vitali, even if he "avenged" the losses, I can only imagine how much fun you'd be having slagging him. It would be never-ending, I'm sure.

Your problem and your flaw is and will continue to be in your assertion of objectivity and impartiality, because that is so obviously and demonstrably not the case. If you criticized a few other recent heavyweights with the same zeal you do Vitali, your claim of objectivity might have more merit.
                  Let people overrate and constantly talk about other recent heavyweights and I'll be happy to do these things.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

See this is the problem with you and other nuthuggers. You want to over rate (or allow him to be over rated) Vitaly and than when he gets taken down a peg you complain "I don't see constant threads" about other fighters. Well I don't see such hero worship for any other fighters besides Pac and Floyd. And I had my battles about them years ago.

By the way, its good to see you back "Lucky Jim". Or should I say Stones?

This is an old post of yours, but you admit to hero worship Floyd Mayweather jr? In the ring only, I hope. Outside the ring the man is despicable.

Comment

• I had some fun memories watching Vitali perform. Sure, the competition wasn't always amazing, but he did what he could with the opposition he had in front of him. I became a fan by his valiant effort against Lennox Lewis. I know some people would say, that was an out of prime, not quite in shape Lewis and that's fine, and that's probably why Vitali was beating him up. If it wasn't for that brutal cut Vitali suffered, he probably would have gone on to win the fight. He was up on all the cards if I recall.

Besides that, I enjoyed his brutal 2nd destruction of Kirk Johnson. Seeing him have a slugfest with what appeared to be an out of shape Corrie Sanders, yet that is just Corrie's appearance. He had a missile straight left hand. He then had a pretty nice slugfest with Danny Williams who had just beat an out of prime Mike Tyson. Beat up the hyped up Samuel Peter...

Yeah, he wasn't incredibly flashy looking and obviously white, but he had an iron chin, took some massive punches and hardly ever been dropped. His style was very aggressive and I honestly can't remember a fight since I began watching him that wasn't entertaining. I know haters are going to hate, but I enjoyed the f**k out of his fights while he was around. His brother, not so much...

Comment

Working...
                      X