Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain to me where the judge said stooge has to fight on 5th May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    The fact that he "has to" fight on May 5th is the reason I believe he never had any serious intention of fighting Pacquaio. Would the judge not have made the same ruling if it'd been a different date in May and they knew he was fighting Pacquiao. There'd be even more reason to make that ruling.
    Maybe, maybe not... but Floyds lawyers pleaded to the Judge that May 5th was locked down and he had contractual obligations to fight on that day. Moving that day would completely contradict what they just pleaded to the court.

They aren't willing to do that.

Maybe the judge would of made the same ruling if it was a different date... but it wasn't. so she didn't.

Comment

No Im asking why Floyd went into a potential negotiation of a fight of this magnitude having already decided what the date/venue was. Makes no sense.
      The same date that became optional for a Marquez fight had Floyd done his time, that date? The same date, minutes ago, you said Floyd setting that DATE...is evidence he doesn't want Pacquiao.

Nice trolling

Comment

No Im asking why Floyd went into a potential negotiation of a fight of this magnitude having already decided what the date/venue was. Makes no sense.
        when was the last time floyd didn't fight at mgm?so the fight was going to be at mgm anyway

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
          I agree all around the board. Spot on, especially the bold.
          He's a fucking troll man. He's been contradicting himself over and over.

Comment

And thats on Floyd. I still don't get how they expected to negotiate a fight with Arum/Pacquiao with a set date and venue.

Unless they had no real intention.
            Is there a problem with May 5th? It's a big day for boxing and Arum claimed he would be ''married to the date if it was Marquez''. Is there a problem with the MGM arena? No.

It's beyond ludicrous to suggest that it shows a lack of real intention on Mayweather's part.

Comment

DOM... chill with the name calling

Comment

But he SET the date/time before the negotiations and he was not and is not willing to work anything out.

I know Arum doesn't want the fight either. Im not defending Arum.

Floyd has played it better this time by using the media. But Im not really fooled. Neither side really wants it.
                Except Pacquiao has previously made it clear that he would agree to fight Mayweather on May 5th in Las Vegas. ThAt fact renders all of your idiotic questioning meaningless.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/124063.html

I'll keep hitting you Pacquiao fanatics in the head with that link until you stop popping up.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  DOM... chill with the name calling
                  This troll urks me, how he fools many into thinking they're gonna have a serious discussion pisses me off. I'ma chill now...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    This troll urks me, how he fools many into thinking they're gonna have a serious discussion pisses me off. I'ma chill now...
                    Handle yaself how Floyd would in the ring, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      The same date that became optional for a Marquez fight had Floyd done his time, that date? The same date, minutes ago, you said Floyd setting that DATE...is evidence he doesn't want Pacquiao.

Nice trolling
                      Well Floyd did set the date. Hes saying fight on May 5th at MGM or no fight. Thats not a negotiation. As far as I know Arum hasn't set a time/venue for a JMM fight prior to negotiations....which of course are completely different from negotiating Mayweather/Pacquaio anyway....

Comment

Working...
                      X