Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain to me where the judge said stooge has to fight on 5th May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoya4prez View Post
    LOL no kidding. Let it go. I guess he was asking a rhetorical question and isn't liking the answers he is getting.
    Right. I should have never wasted my time. I should have just kept laughing and shaking my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Ok answer. Why does it matter to the judge what specific date he fights on? I guess im dumb for asking this. Cool, i'll live.
      Back to page one:

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        why is that ? if someone reserves a venue and date that means they don't wanna fight ?and lets be honest team pac would of most likely fought in mgm around may 5th any way it just seems like team pac just likes ****king with mayweather and if im not mistaken all major fights are held at mgm
        It means he doesnt really want to fight Pacquiao.

Like i said, its clearly one thing saying "hey Ortiz, we're fighting on May 5th at the MGM" and trying to tell Arum the same thing. I dont get how people cant differentiate.

Comment

Ok answer. Why does it matter to the judge what specific date he fights on? I guess im dumb for asking this. Cool, i'll live.
          It matters to Arum, and hasn't budged from a June 9th date.

Comment

It's been a cat and mouse game with these negotiations, if Floyd complied with a later date, Arum will then load on more ammo; excuses. The real question is, why haven't they provided a legitimate excuse to oppose May 5th? Dirk, right now your being stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              Back to page one:
              Please repeat your answer, im slow. Why does it matter to a judge what specific date Mayweather fights on before June 1st?

Comment

Yeah of course he can. He can say fight here on this date, do this, do that to anyone else. But not Pacquiao/Arum. And he knew that. He knew they wouldnt be dictated to. You're making my point for me.
                they same way arum knew he couldn't dictate things with floyd yet you had no problems with that and putting the blame on floyd but now it's oh but floyd knows arum won't let floyd dictate anything yet arum is not the fighter

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  they same way arum knew he couldn't dictate things with floyd yet you had no problems with that and putting the blame on floyd but now it's oh but floyd knows arum won't let floyd dictate anything yet arum is not the fighter
                  Im blaming BOTH SIDES.

Comment

Yeah of course he can. He can say fight here on this date, do this, do that to anyone else. But not Pacquiao/Arum. And he knew that. He knew they wouldnt be dictated to. You're making my point for me.
                    lol No Im not... My post is in regards to why his court date was moved back because he had previous contractual agreements in place for May 5th with the MGM... it doesnt matter if its Pacquiao or not.. hes fighting May 5th.

Comment

Please repeat your answer, im slow. Why does it matter to a judge what specific date Mayweather fights on before June 1st?
                      Why are you being so dense? Who is going to fight him in May? Certainly not Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X