Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain to me where the judge said stooge has to fight on 5th May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by breezy53 View Post
    wtf is legistration? you guys are sounding really pathetic

i wouldve broken it down myself , but im sure the big words wouldve confused you !!!!!!!!!! manny is in congress trying to pass bills and make life better for the poor while floyd is playing games tring to hold up the fight !!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post

i wouldve broken it down myself , but im sure the big words wouldve confused you !!!!!!!!!! manny is in congress trying to pass bills and make life better for the poor while floyd is playing games tring to hold up the fight !!!!!!!

LMAO!! Nice

Comment

• if a judge sentence you to do community service every weekend for a month but 1 of those weekends u decide not to do it but instead you do it on monday and tuesday would the judge be fine with that ?

Comment

• Anyone arguing that they should wait until the 27, 28 and 29 are just not being honest. Who would schedule a fight a day or two before you have to report to jail for 90 days? The latest Saturday they could schedule the fight is the 26th. So a whopping 3 weeks is what it would take why not just move up the schedule of the construction and do it on Cinco de Mayo?

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            if a judge sentence you to do community service every weekend for a month but 1 of those weekends u decide not to do it but instead you do it on monday and tuesday would the judge be fine with that ?
            im sure the judge would be fine as long as you teell them in advance !!!! and if you would be generating substantially more money on that day !!!!!!!!! mayweather knows he can change the day but he chooses not to because he is scared of getting his bootay kicked !!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Exactly and when Arum did that whole countdown thing, did Mayweather adhere to it? No. Why? Cos he wont be dictated to like that. Same thing. The egos are too big on each side to ever allow this fight to happen.
              as soon as the original negotiations fell apart floyd said he would not fight unless they agreed to do the osdt so arum putting up a countdown or whatever had nothing to do with floyd not responding a countdown is not an agreement to take osdt.yes floyd has says said plenty of time that no one dictates what he does but when has floyd turned down a fight with manny to fight someone else instead? floyd fought shane after manny walked off to fight clottey and floyd didn't turn down a fight with pacquiao to fight ortiz but what pacquiao is doing is turning down a fight with floyd to fight some else

Comment

• why fight a fight of this magnitude IF your goin to jail days later,,, -_-

give the guy a good 3 weeks be4 he goes to jail IF he took the fight

idk why they cant make it on may 05th

Comment

• Hate to say I told you so....

Comment

Working...
                  X