Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: Mayweather Be a Man, Fight in Late May!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A ring, 4 cinema projectors and 45,000 folding chairs does not take 5 months to put together! WTF!

They can have this in the middle of the Nevada desert and people will still pay.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      Team Pacquiao.......be a man Floyd and fight us late May

Mayweather......ok done deal. Lets go.

Team Pcaquiao.....wait wait how about June 9th because the stadium might not be ready.

Mayweather.....i'll be in jail by then

Team Pacquiao......oh I didn't no that. Thats unfortunate. Ok November would be good.

Mayweather.....ok november it is. See you there.

Team Pacquiao....did I say november? I meant December.

Mayweather......December is fine with me.

Team Pacquiao.....oh wait, Manny has a dentist appointment that month. No no how about january?

Mayweather......Lets do it.

Team Pacquiao.....oh damn i forgot, Manny has a wedding to go to that week. How about Febuary.

Mayweather.....sounds like a winner

Team Pacquiao....Did I say febuary. Thats the month that Manny will be cheating on his wife. We can do March floyd.

Mayweather.......March would be great.

Team Pacquaio......uh oh Floyd. I forgot that March is the month Manny starts his yoga classes. We can't do April either because Manny goes rock climbing and his hands will be hurt. Next May on cinco de mayo would be perfect.

Mayweather.... You don't want the fight so f-ck off.

Team Pacquiao...No No we want the fight. May 2013 is great for us.

Mayweather...ok then. In May we can finally meet.

Team Pacquiao........Hold on hold on..... Sorry Floyd. Manny will recording his album in May. We might have to do April.

Mayweather.... April is a long time from now but i guess i can wait until then. Lets do it.

Team Pacquaio......Got damit i'm so sorry Floyd... April is the month that Manny does that thing he does.

Mayweather...what thing

Team Pacquiao....you know..that thing he does with Ariza. Needles hint hint.

Mayweather...oh...but I thought Manny was clean

Team Pacquiao......f-ck you Floyd. My fighter is a clean fighter.

Mayweather......but you just said that he would be using needles in april with ariza.

Team Pacquiao.....Screw you i'm hanging up now goodbye. Call us when you really want to make the fight. I said that Manny and Ariza would be touring with the beetles...not needles. F-ck you Floyd. We will sue your a$$. (phone hangs up)

Mayweather.......uh what just happened? (talking to himself)

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        so arum wants it to be at the end of may, why is this a problem??? just because its not on may 5th the date floyd picked??? its still gonna be on the same month and floyd's not going to jail until june!! so whats wrong with that?? accept the date call arum's bluff and lets get this ***** over with already.
        Because floyd had that date reserved a week or two prior to pacquiao marquez why not put it in the mgm grand? It was good enough for pac marquez wasn't it?? Arum and don't really want this fight they are both full of excuses first his eye won't be fully healed and now this its not about money fight on may5 and get over and get it over with arum's playing games.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
          What does Arum want from the Mayweather camp?

"I want to hear… that they're willing to move to June 9," Arum said. "Then we can sit down and work out a deal."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,2719298.story
          Has Boxingscene reported Arum saying this? about June 9th?

Comment

Originally posted by Derekm621 View Post
            (sigh) From now on, everytime i see a mayweather pacquiao thread, im just gonna go beat off. i have the same feeling of excitement followed by a disspointing low making me wonder why i always fall for it. :wank::blow:
            haha but seriously, everytime you think theres no way the fight cant happen, one side of these promotions proves us wrong. if MONEY HUNGRY MAYWEATHER doesnt care about an extra 20 mill, which who knows if thats even a true number, why would arum and pacquiao. moneys a big deal but after a certain amount.... its just monopoly money
            Lolol lolol I can relate totally. To both lol

Comment

I don't see what the problem would be if they have the fight in late may.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Has Boxingscene reported Arum saying this? about June 9th?
                Nooooooooooooooo, why would they

Comment

Like I said years ago, Bob has an agenda and Mayweather was never on it.

Team Pac trying everything to duck this fight yet again....

Comment

Really? Ronnie Nathanielsz?

Why is BoxingScene doing this? They can't get a legit writer for this?

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                      so arum wants it to be at the end of may, why is this a problem??? just because its not on may 5th the date floyd picked??? its still gonna be on the same month and floyd's not going to jail until june!! so whats wrong with that?? accept the date call arum's bluff and lets get this ***** over with already.

Really?!?! Have you not read what Arum's been stating the past few days. He said May is out of the question and the only logical time would be in June. Koncz and Pac have no say when they fight. It's completely up to Arum. Pac could talk through this guy all he wants, but the fact is that ARUM calls all the shots. Any idiot can see this. Well, i guess not all .....

"Bob Arum is looking at June 9 or June 16 as the date of Manny Pacquiao’s next fight."

http://www.philstar.com/sportsarticl...bcategoryid=69

"Pacquiao huddled with his promoter Bob Arum on Wednesday in the Philippines and agreed the best course for pursuing a long-awaited fight date against Mayweather is to schedule it for late May, or, ideally, June 9.
                      Mayweather faces a June 1 date to report for an already delayed 90-day jail term in a domestic violence case, but Arum said he'd be "willing to chip in for lawyers' fees" to get that date moved again so a June 9 bout could occur."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,2719298.story

"Top Rank chief Bob Arum told ********* and Manila Bulletin that Manny Pacquiao will return to the ring on June 9 or June 16 against a soon-to-be-named opponent."

http://www.*********.com/Boxing/pacm...9-or-16-105628

Comment

Working...
                      X