Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: Mayweather Be a Man, Fight in Late May!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brody111 View Post
    For my first post ever i just want to say FU Arum!
    FU brody111...Arum runs **** around here!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
      everyone else here understands this besides the *******s and team manny
      smh lol.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao isn’t prepared to stoop down to the level of Floyd Mayweather Jr who challenged Pacquiao to face him on May 5 telling him via his twitter account “Pacquiao I’m calling you out. Let’s fight May 5 and give the world what they want to see. My jail sentence was pushed back because the date was locked in. Step up punk.” [Click Here To Read More]
        Can somebody explain to me how fighting at a later date constitutes being "a man"??? According to that line of thinking, wouldn't fighting on the already established date of May 5th, regardless of a 6 month old cut, make you more of "a man"? This is beyond ridiculous...smfh

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPro81 View Post
          Can somebody explain to me how fighting at a later date constitutes being "a man"??? According to that line of thinking, wouldn't fighting on the already established date of May 5th, regardless of a 6 month old cut, make you more of "a man"? This is beyond ridiculous...smfh

Be a Filipino and get real. Swing from Manny's nuts no matter what he does.

Comment

• May 5 is perfect. This fight will smash all records and bring in well over 3 million pay-per-view buys. A stadium could easily be constructed by early May, but the stadium is an anomaly and in reality won't bring in anywhere near as much money as they are hoping. It's a blatant duck from Arum. He isn't opposed to May 5th, he's opposed to Mayweather.

Comment

• It's up for floyd to fight pac before they lock his ass in jail but i think floyd would love to be lock than to be embarrass by pac in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                It's up for floyd to fight pac before they lock his ass in jail but i think floyd would love to be lock than to be embarrass by pac in the ring.
                Are you gonna keep your promise of leaving boxingscene when Mayweather beats Pacman?
                Are you going to be a man and keep your word?
                Are you going to man up and admit that "Gayweather" "KFCweather" "Duckweather" is superior to your god and that your god is a hype job since GAyweather sucks so much?

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  I agree with most of that, but wouldn't you want your fighter to come off an impressive victory before taking the biggest fight of his life to maximize the fights maketability? Right now, I think most people feel Floyd will win because how Pac did with JMM. Possibly the fight will generate more PPV buys if Manny puts on a much better performance.
                  Manny has already been in the position where he was coming "off an impressive victory"..... it did not get the fight made.

And, an impressive victory over whom, Peterson ?

Also, it sounds like they will fight Marquez again, so Manny will not be coming off an impressive victory, and he will not look good in that fight.

"Possibly the fight will generate more PPV buys if Manny puts on a much better performance".

With all due respect, lets not delay that fight any further because of a possibility that may not even be relevant, because it is also possible that Manny may not look that good, and will not enhance that fights marketability.

This fight has been hard enough to make, and it is clear that Arum/Pac still dont want it, so lets not endorse any more unnecessary excuses.

If Arum wanted that fight, it would just get made, end of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by brody111 View Post
                    For my first post ever i just want to say FU Arum!
                    LMAO, we got guys creating accounts just to tell Arum what an arsehole he is. Die slowly Bob.

Comment

• Bump.....

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                      May 5 is perfect. This fight will smash all records and bring in well over 3 million pay-per-view buys. A stadium could easily be constructed by early May, but the stadium is an anomaly and in reality won't bring in anywhere near as much money as they are hoping. It's a blatant duck from Arum. He isn't opposed to May 5th, he's opposed to Mayweather.
                      Wurd.....

Comment

Working...
                      X