Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: Mayweather Be a Man, Fight in Late May!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In what exact date does Mayweather go to jail? I wouldn't want to have the biggest fight of my life and then go to jail the next day (or week).

Comment

Manny's brain is built to follow instructions... to obey... to be controled.
      When will people learn... it always depends on his promoter Bob Arum.

http://youtu.be/9XfgFopbiRg

Comment

Did Ron really say "he wasnt going to stoop to his level" and by that does he mean step into the ring? I did see anything bad. Yes he called him a "punk" and in return they said "be a man" so what is he talking about

Comment

There you go mayweather.. Fight him in late may.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            This is just a bunch of bull****.

Another 40million dollar? Yeah right.

Lets say they manage to squeeze in another 25k audience.
            Well, when building a stadium prices for the average ticket would obviously be lower due to capacity and quality of vision.

Lets say the extra 25k tickets would be on average $300. That's $7.500.000

So the ticket price of the excess capacity would have to be almost $1700 per ticket on average on top of selling the higher quality tickets for the same price as they would on mgm (far from a given).

Add to that the cost of construction, massively increased staff and security, people going to the event not buying a PPV etc etc etc and i doubt you would get an additional 40 million to split between the two fighters.
            Not to mention theres no chance in HELL Manny and Floyd would gain all the benefit of the increased revenue.

Lets face it. The real money here is in PPV-sales and investors. Not in building stadiums.

This is a cop-out and an insult to the intelligence of fans around the world. How gullible do they think that we are?
            There is A BUNCH OF GULLIBLE FANS OUT THERE..I know you see them here.

Comment

I thought Manny was the peoples noble champ who only fights for glory and not for money.. This is the biggest fight Manny could give to his people yet the noble congressmen and the fighter of his people is holding up the fight that his people want to see because of Manny wanting more money. Manny would be banking a lot of money anyway, but is holding up the fight because he wants more! Pacman is a fake dude and champion who banksoff manipulating his drones.

Comment

How convenient of Arum to suggest a date for Pacquiao-Mayweather a few days after June 1, knowing Mayweather will be in jail.

Comment

Some more nonsense here but you know what, change the date till the 19th or 26th and call there bluff. If Manny gives up more money and random testing **** it. But on another note Bob Arum is no joke. Is he maximizing his profits cause he knows pacman will lose? Now as I'm typing this I just read Arum said on espn that they think june 9th is a better date than may 5 and floyd gets locked up on june 1st. There it is people no fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog;116540[LIST
                    [*]39]This fight wont be made for the 3rd time... The first time was because of the split of the money, 2nd reason was because of Olympic style drug testing and this time is gonna be because of the date... Team Mayweather wants it in Early May and Team Pac wa[/LIST]nts it in Late May... When will the bull**** stop?
                    It was never about the money. It was about Pac not wanting to take the random blood tests. Pac is ducking Floyd plain and simple. First Arum says May 5th with Marquez, then Floyd's time gets pushed back then May 5th is too soon. Pac says he wants the fight but now saying late May? Pac is a sucker.

Comment

Team Pacquiao.......be a man Floyd and fight us late May

Mayweather......ok done deal. Lets go.

Team Pcaquiao.....wait wait how about June 9th because the stadium might not be ready.

Mayweather.....i'll be in jail by then

Team Pacquiao......oh I didn't know that. Thats unfortunate. Ok November would be good.

Mayweather.....ok november it is. See you there.

Team Pacquiao....did I say november? I meant December.

Mayweather......December is fine with me.

Team Pacquiao.....oh wait, Manny has a dentist appointment that month. No no how about january?

Mayweather......Lets do it.

Team Pacquiao.....oh damn i forgot, Manny has a wedding to go to that week. How about Febuary.

Mayweather.....sounds like a winner

Team Pacquiao....Did I say febuary. Thats the month that Manny will be cheating on his wife. We can do March floyd.

Mayweather.......March would be great.

Team Pacquaio......uh oh Floyd. I forgot that March is the month Manny starts his yoga classes. We can't do April either because Manny goes rock climbing and his hands will be hurt. Next May on cinco de mayo would be perfect.

Mayweather.... You don't want the fight so f-ck off.

Team Pacquiao...No No we want the fight. May 2013 is great for us.

Mayweather...ok then. In May we can finally meet.

Team Pacquiao........Hold on hold on..... Sorry Floyd. Manny will recording his album in May. We might have to do April.

Mayweather.... April is a long time from now but i guess i can wait until then. Lets do it.

Team Pacquaio......Got damit i'm so sorry Floyd... April is the month that Manny does that thing he does.

Mayweather...what thing

Team Pacquiao....you know..that thing he does with Ariza. Needles hint hint.

Mayweather...oh...but I thought Manny was clean

Team Pacquiao......f-ck you Floyd. My fighter is a clean fighter.

Mayweather......but you just said that he would be using needles in april with ariza.

Team Pacquiao.....Screw you i'm hanging up now goodbye. Call us when you really want to make the fight. I said that Manny and Ariza would be touring with the beetles...not needles. F-ck you Floyd. We will sue your a$$. (phone hangs up)

Mayweather.......uh what just happened? (talking to himself)
                      Last edited by BIGBOXINGFAN; 01-11-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X