Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: Mayweather Be a Man, Fight in Late May!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
    so arum wants it to be at the end of may, why is this a problem??? just because its not on may 5th the date floyd picked??? its still gonna be on the same month and floyd's not going to jail until june!! so whats wrong with that?? accept the date call arum's bluff and lets get this ***** over with already.
    No he doesn't. Stop lying.

What does Arum want from the Mayweather camp?

"I want to hear… that they're willing to move to June 9," Arum said. "Then we can sit down and work out a deal."
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,2719298.story

Comment

Sounds like to me the only person thinking about dollars is ole Bob. If the fighters themselves want to fight regardless of the location then let them fight. Ole Bob throwing out there that money is going to get lost in the MGM location is another smoke screen. If I was Floyd instead of using twitter, I would just fly to pacroids country, knock on his front door & say look man lets get this fight done. That way there is no middle man to prevent it from happening.

Comment

Lol the irony of telling someone "be a man" when the message comes from your advisor... This guy can't even speak for himself ...

And pacsmash, you ****** .. Don't you understand the judge was swayed to delay the sentence due to the contract obligation to the MGM of the date of may 5th... Dumbass

Comment

This fight wont be made for the 3rd time... The first time was because of the split of the money, 2nd reason was because of Olympic style drug testing and this time is gonna be because of the date... Team Mayweather wants it in Early May and Team Pac wants it in Late May... When will the bull**** stop?

Comment

Boxingfan 76...you are a hopeless turd.
            Why should that delinquent call all the shots? What's wrong with holding the fight end of May? It's already being held in Mayfeather's back yard!!
            Imagine if the Mayflower had to go to the Phillipines!?!!

Hold the fight end of May. Isn't the gay one's middle name "Money"? Why would he not want the extra 20 million???

When the fight goes on, Pac will knock him to kingdom come anyway, the heartless scumbag!!

Comment

This is just a bunch of bull****.

Another 40million dollar? Yeah right.

Lets say they manage to squeeze in another 25k audience.
              Well, when building a stadium prices for the average ticket would obviously be lower due to capacity and quality of vision.

Lets say the extra 25k tickets would be on average $300. That's $7.500.000

So the ticket price of the excess capacity would have to be almost $1700 per ticket on average on top of selling the higher quality tickets for the same price as they would on mgm (far from a given).

Add to that the cost of construction, massively increased staff and security, people going to the event not buying a PPV etc etc etc and i doubt you would get an additional 40 million to split between the two fighters.
              Not to mention theres no chance in HELL Manny and Floyd would gain all the benefit of the increased revenue.

Lets face it. The real money here is in PPV-sales and investors. Not in building stadiums.

This is a cop-out and an insult to the intelligence of fans around the world. How gullible do they think that we are?

Comment

This is real talk when trying to make the fight, not some internet tweet by a coward trying to show toughness behind a keyboard.

Comment

(sigh) From now on, everytime i see a mayweather pacquiao thread, im just gonna go beat off. i have the same feeling of excitement followed by a disspointing low making me wonder why i always fall for it. :wank::blow:
                  haha but seriously, everytime you think theres no way the fight cant happen, one side of these promotions proves us wrong. if MONEY HUNGRY MAYWEATHER doesnt care about an extra 20 mill, which who knows if thats even a true number, why would arum and pacquiao. moneys a big deal but after a certain amount.... its just monopoly money

Comment

**** THE NEW VENUE. JUST MAKE THE DAMN FIGHT ALREADY! This **** is never going to happen

Comment

DUCK!!!!! Pac is a coward !!! Isnt that how it works Pac fans

Comment

Working...
                      X