Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Cotto.... read between the lines boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If so, will Canelo vs Mosley be on the undercard?

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
      That's sad then, u sure u can still see grandpa?? How has cotto improved when he only fought Marg with the new trainer and he couldn't even finish Marg off.. Cotto had to work on what PAC did to Marg to win the fight, yea it's a new improved cotto lol..
      Good one. It actualy made me giggle. He has modified his style, a bit smarter (and he is a smart fighter) than before, working on his cliching technique (which currently sucks), etc. Not flawless since he must continue to work with his endurance.

Im not one of those blind fans, I do see his short commings but, at 150-154, he does have solid chance vs Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        "Sure". Where is the link to back your statement.
        Jesus really dude? you're going to really assume Manny can do it again even when subsequently he hasn't weighed past the welterweight limit of 147lbs, even in a fight for the 154lb title? are you that big of a Cotto fanboy that you want Manny at a weight he has NEVER weighed?

and

here

http://fighthype.com/pages/content9696.html

ya big baby!

Comment

cotto still lives in puerto rico....floyd aint fighting him unless miguel moves out of there.....

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            Jesus really dude? you're going to really assume Manny can do it again even when subsequently he hasn't weighed past the welterweight limit of 147lbs, even in a fight for the 154lb title? are you that big of a Cotto fanboy that you want Manny at a weight he has NEVER weighed?

and

here

http://fighthype.com/pages/content9696.html

ya big baby!
            Got you. I missunderstood your original post as implying that "the Cotto team said".

We are tracking.

Comment

Originally posted by Race&Boxing View Post
              Cotto got his ass kicked by Manny Pacquaio so why the hell would Floyd Mayweather fight Cotto?? Cotto is not even Mexican, not only that Cotto secretly still has ties with Bob Arum, and the fight he wants is Manny Pacquaio to revenge his loss.
              Maybe because styles make fights and Cotto vs. Floyd could be interesting?

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                Boring...... Cotto is a PAC left over.. Floyd would be doing what he was so against lol... Watch how the *****s will try to hype this up saying cotto has improved lolZ..
                ^ Look at this guy... lol calling people *****s and has PACsmash as his s/n...

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  *Cough* Marquez *Cough*
                  LOL

Comment

Comedian told you all first not the ts and then I told you of course it's cotto lmfao if you ever thought it was gurrero.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                      Comedian told you all first not the ts and then I told you of course it's cotto lmfao if you ever thought it was gurrero.
                      u did say before me brother, but im sorry its plain as day that floyd is kicking cotto's ass next...

im a huge cotto fan and before the pacfarts attack this thread.. i love manny... boxing is my life outside my kids and wife..lol..

everyone in this thread knows the best business move for miguel is to leave top rank..... we all know butt **** bob is not gonna feed chavez to cotto!!! so who the hell else is cotto gonna fight??? pac man?? who already beat his ass?!?!... cotto is going to GBP men!! floyd is on that side along with a ****hload of fighters where he can make a buttload of money!!

Comment

Working...
                      X