No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Cotto.... read between the lines boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
    But Bradley is far from realistic. I mean, unfortunately, Cotto is the best option of the realistic options(depending on if you view Sergio as realistic or not). That really doesn't say much about the guys that Floyd could fight.
    Bingo.......

Comment

Homie why are we bringing up Bradley? He is with toprank. That fight ain't happening.

I think boxing fans are the worst. Not only are some of us is dumb as hell they believe everything that I posted.

Comment

Oh boy, the DC is set in place.

guess floyd fans are going to hype themselves into thinking a Cotto-Floyd fight will be good, and those who previously said they wont buy it will now buy it.

SMH.

Just cause its a better fight than Floyd/Guerrero doesnt mean its a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          But Bradley is far from realistic. I mean, unfortunately, Cotto is the best option of the realistic options(depending on if you view Sergio as realistic or not). That really doesn't say much about the guys that Floyd could fight.
          Agree, which is why I'm expecting Cotto or Canelo, if not Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            No he didnt, Mayweather was the one who said Cotto was too green when he was asked by bob costas in the taylor vs Hopkins pre-fight show where he was been interview and so was winky right.

So STFU and stop talking out of your ass!
            Arum said Cotto was too green, many years ago on b-o-x-i-n-gtalk.com

Comment

brains4boxing

he should be fighting the best pound4pound fighter n sergio martinez.....this is why i dont like handpickin cats u know u gone beat...guerrero or alvarez?i'm not buyin pay-per-view when i know he not loosin 2 them.....fight martinez or cotto....if he fights anybody else...they straight pickin cats they can beat

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                i think this is the fight that will happen...

if steve kim says its going to be guerrero than you know he's definitely not the guy
                exactly thats guys 100% all the time about floyd.

Comment

Boring...... Cotto is a PAC left over.. Floyd would be doing what he was so against lol... Watch how the *****s will try to hype this up saying cotto has improved lolZ..

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                    Boring...... Cotto is a PAC left over.. Floyd would be doing what he was so against lol... Watch how the *****s will try to hype this up saying cotto has improved lolZ..
                    He has improved over the Pac version of Cotto. Weight drained, no corner, the loss of his father and other distractors.

I want to see Cotto fight Pac at 150-154LBS and see all Paclovers cry while Cotto rapes that a$s.

Comment

I can see Floyd really sell this fight though.. he'd go "I'ma give the boy his first CLEAN loss...no catch weight." or "we'll both take the tests and leave no doubt that the better man wins." blah blah... I say let this happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X