No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Cotto.... read between the lines boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    He has improved over the Pac version of Cotto. Weight drained, no corner, the loss of his father and other distractors.

I want to see Cotto fight Pac at 150-154LBS and see all Paclovers cry while Cotto rapes that a$s.
    lol... Only thing cotto will be doing is backing up and taking a knee lol.. This kid actually believe its a new cotto based off the Marg fight Hahahahaha..

Comment

I think Cotto would do alot better against mayweather than he did against pac. Think his style is one that would give floyd problems

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        lol... Only thing cotto will be doing is backing up and taking a knee lol.. This kid actually believe its a new cotto based off the Marg fight Hahahahaha..
        Son, I'm not a kid and I could be your father punk. STFU.

Not basing on the Margarito fight, based on the available knowns. Now, go back to your cave.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
          Its been a long time since i posted, new baby, house and marriage..lol... Men, its obvious its cotto vs floyd and its right in front of ya!!

First off this ghost talk is far too similar to the mosley negotiations. GBP had everyone believing it was Campbell, Pauly, Hatton, and Spadafora right before the name was announced... Team Mayweather is brilliant with the guidance of Floyds career and have always been better each time about building up their potential opponent... so when it was announced as mosley, everyone when bonkers... this is the same old song my friends!! i wish to god it was the pac fight but its obvious Arum wants none and although i believe Pac wants the fight, I dont think he has a say in who he fights. Its rumored that pac is taking draws on Top Rank and that he is in debt to them which is unbelievable to me after seeing pac buy that sweet ass ferrari worth 350k on 24/7 marquez...Bob owns packy and he will make the decision.... Team Mayweather knows this and if Bob is unwilling to at least negotiate theres no reason to keep calling them out when Bob wont even attempt to negotiate with them... Bob wants the money in house and with Mayweather he makes less even though it will be a huge huge huge fight... cuz may is gonna take 50% at least of everything and pac fights alone generate more money with boxer X when Bob has his in house fights..

Why havent we heard anything regarding to Cotto resigning with Top Rank?? Probably cuz there is no news!! Cotto has been negotiating with GBP and Floyd regarding their fight... Cotto is not stupid my friends, top rank has JCC Jr and Pac man for Cotto... GBP has a plethora of fighter for him to fight, Kirkland, Angulo, ALVAREZ, Ortiz, Alexander, Maidana, etc...

This guerrero is nothing more than a smoke screen to help build up a future star in "the ghost" to keep his name big....

my pick... floyd vs cotto May 5th!!
          Agreed, it's Cotto. The Guerrero talk is to make Mayweather's ultimate real decision look better. I don't think Team Mayweather and company expected Pacquiao to make the statement saying he'll do w/e it takes to get the fight money. Short money, full full testing etc. Makes just announcing Cotto slightly more problematic. They'll need a reason for Pac first.

Comment

He has improved over the Pac version of Cotto. Weight drained, no corner, the loss of his father and other distractors.

I want to see Cotto fight Pac at 150-154LBS and see all Paclovers cry while Cotto rapes that a$s.
            Typical Cottard.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              Agreed, it's Cotto. The Guerrero talk is to make Mayweather's ultimate real decision look better. I don't think Team Mayweather and company expected Pacquiao to make the statement saying he'll do w/e it takes to get the fight money. Short money, full full testing etc. Makes just announcing Cotto slightly more problematic. They'll need a reason for Pac first.
              You're late. Pacquiao already gave him a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Typical Cottard.
                This coming from a Margarita lover? STHU brother. Stay on topic!

Comment

Son, I'm not a kid and I could be your father punk. STFU.

Not basing on the Margarito fight, based on the available knowns. Now, go back to your cave.
                  That's sad then, u sure u can still see grandpa?? How has cotto improved when he only fought Marg with the new trainer and he couldn't even finish Marg off.. Cotto had to work on what PAC did to Marg to win the fight, yea it's a new improved cotto lol..

Comment

you mean at a weight that everyone on their side now admits was a mistake? you mean the weight they have not fought at since the Margarito fight?

yeah gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      you mean at a weight that everyone on their side now admits was a mistake? you mean the weight they have not fought at since the Margarito fight?

yeah gotcha
                      "Sure". Where is the link to back your statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X