No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Cotto.... read between the lines boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd vs Cotto.... read between the lines boys

Its been a long time since i posted, new baby, house and marriage..lol... Men, its obvious its cotto vs floyd and its right in front of ya!!

First off this ghost talk is far too similar to the mosley negotiations. GBP had everyone believing it was Campbell, Pauly, Hatton, and Spadafora right before the name was announced... Team Mayweather is brilliant with the guidance of Floyds career and have always been better each time about building up their potential opponent... so when it was announced as mosley, everyone when bonkers... this is the same old song my friends!! i wish to god it was the pac fight but its obvious Arum wants none and although i believe Pac wants the fight, I dont think he has a say in who he fights. Its rumored that pac is taking draws on Top Rank and that he is in debt to them which is unbelievable to me after seeing pac buy that sweet ass ferrari worth 350k on 24/7 marquez...Bob owns packy and he will make the decision.... Team Mayweather knows this and if Bob is unwilling to at least negotiate theres no reason to keep calling them out when Bob wont even attempt to negotiate with them... Bob wants the money in house and with Mayweather he makes less even though it will be a huge huge huge fight... cuz may is gonna take 50% at least of everything and pac fights alone generate more money with boxer X when Bob has his in house fights..

Why havent we heard anything regarding to Cotto resigning with Top Rank?? Probably cuz there is no news!! Cotto has been negotiating with GBP and Floyd regarding their fight... Cotto is not stupid my friends, top rank has JCC Jr and Pac man for Cotto... GBP has a plethora of fighter for him to fight, Kirkland, Angulo, ALVAREZ, Ortiz, Alexander, Maidana, etc...

This guerrero is nothing more than a smoke screen to help build up a future star in "the ghost" to keep his name big....

my pick... floyd vs cotto May 5th!!

good post bro

Comment

Cotto got his ass kicked by Manny Pacquaio so why the hell would Floyd Mayweather fight Cotto?? Cotto is not even Mexican, not only that Cotto secretly still has ties with Bob Arum, and the fight he wants is Manny Pacquaio to revenge his loss.

Comment

Out of all these fights that can be made why not Cotto vs Mayweather why isn't Golden Boy trying to make this fight and at the same time steal Cotto from Top Rank by signing him to a two fight deal if they can get him a fight with Floyd.

Comment

Floyd has ducked this man for 6 years now. Let it go lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Floyd has ducked this man for 6 years now. Let it go lol.
            bob arum on why cotto wont fight mayweather- "he's too green"

Comment

This is the fight that should happen if no Pac-May.

Comment

if not THE fight, then floyd/cotto i'd defintely buy. or even floyd/berto if he gets by ortiz... just saying i wouldnt doubt berto wanting that pay day even if he has to go straight into another camp.

Comment

i think this is the fight that will happen...

if steve kim says its going to be guerrero than you know he's definitely not the guy

Comment

I honestly think Cotto wants Pacquiao but that fight will be a hard sell being that Cotto got whooped in their 1st fight. 1st 6 rds though was great. Can't front about that. Thatll be the only reason Cotto would resign with Arum because after Pac, there's JCC Jr. And let's serious, Cotto doesn't need that. Go to GBP or atleast negotiate with them and try to land Mayweather or Alvarez. Kirkland is there too. Lara aswell. At the end of the day, I wanna see Pac-Floyd like everyone in the world does but I would LOVE to see Cotto-Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X