No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA To Order Khan vs. Peterson Rematch Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Not you too,Walsh was not a judge bro..That guy talking to him meant nothing because he was not scoring the fight..Khan is acting like a b!tch and the WBA wants Khan as the Champ more so then they would want Peterson to hold their belt..Nothing illegal happen except for Khans pushing in the ring that night...TBH the right man won and that is all to it..I would say the same if Khans arms was rasied at the end of the night,it was a close fight bro..JMM had more of a reason to act like this,do you see him acting like a lil b!tch??No ya don't..
    You do realise he puts the 3 scorecards onto a mastersheet that gets read out by michael buffer? So yes he is involved with the scoring.

Comment

"Judges George Hill and Valerie Dorsett scored the fight 113-112 in favour of Peterson, with Nelson Vasquez giving the bout to Khan 115-110.

Hill's card looked to have originally given the seventh round to Khan but appears to contain amendments that resulted in Peterson taking it 10-8."

This is from a BBC article and it also contains a picture of the scorecard in question.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/boxing/16450797.stm

Comment

it's great that there will be a rematch. hopefully it takes place in a neutral city.

Comment

Why is it so hard for Khan to accept that he lost? He doesnt even conduct himself like a true champion. Look at other fighters who lose and dont be complete douche bags about the whole thing, those are the real champions.

Khan has brought this to a new level man. His constant b1tching and complaining about the ref/judges is getting to a point I wonder if Khan has really lost his marbles upstairs if you catch my drift.

Just to bust Khans balls he should take as much time as he can. **** im sick of that dude complaining and the KHANSPIRACY and CHEATED NOT DEFEATED. STFU!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
            You do realise he puts the 3 scorecards onto a mastersheet that gets read out by michael buffer? So yes he is involved with the scoring.
            There was no need for him to watch the fight because he was not scoring it..I have not heard one judge say the scores that were read did not match up with how they veiwed or saw the fight..Only one b!tching is Khan and his dumb sucking fans..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
              To mention Floyd's name next to Khan's in reference to fighting shows just how much you know about boxing. NOTHING!!!! It couldn't have been Floyd cause Floyd would've stopped Peterson and Khan. Do yourself a favor and GET OVER IT!!! Khan loss plain and simple and nothing they do outside of the ring will change that. Boxing is not for b!tches!!!!!!!
              And you show you have little common sense.

Can't you see he's making an analogy? That if Floyd was in Khan's position, this place would've been rioting, but because it's Khan, the haters are brushing it off like Khan's got no case.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Not you too,Walsh was not a judge bro..That guy talking to him meant nothing because he was not scoring the fight..Khan is acting like a b!tch and the WBA wants Khan as the Champ more so then they would want Peterson to hold their belt..Nothing illegal happen except for Khans pushing in the ring that night...TBH the right man won and that is all to it..I would say the same if Khans arms was rasied at the end of the night,it was a close fight bro..JMM had more of a reason to act like this,do you see him acting like a lil b!tch??No ya don't..
                I didn't say anything about the judges. However he did handle the scorecards (the White and yellow strips of paper handed around end of each round) and that is not allowed those are the rules Romey. And there was a judge sitting next to the WBA supervisor (Michael welsh). I dont believe a fight That close is robbery. But if people wanna say khan was doing illegal **** (when pushing is barely illegal) then be men enough to admit handling scorecards is also illegal.

Comment

Quick question:

On one of the scorecards it has a 10-10 in round 7 that is changed to a 10-8 to peterson. If he initially thought it was a draw for that round why didn't he score it 10-9 to peterson instead of a 10-8?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Instead of brushing himself off and respectfully waiting for the rematch, he has looked to get the decision overturned or attempted to corner Peterson into an immediate rematch. I hope Peterson vacates the title, solely based on Khan's constant bitching.
                    The reason is simple khan doesn't want lamont losing his belt any time before a rematch and thats a certainty if he fights jmm or bradley khans giving him no breathing space lamont never had any intention of giving khan a rematch after scraping the barrel for a judge's decision and i suspect he might vacate rather then fight khan

Comment

Lol at the haters who are *****ing about *****ing...how about shutting the **** up and enjoying a good scrap that the WBA has provided for us as boxing fans.. Either way I don't think Lamont-Tim or Lamont-Pac would've been as competitive as khan-peterson will be.. Khan could've gone with Prescott or Bradley..But Bradley will not step up and Prescott will not be as good and competitve as Peterson.. Boxingwise this is a good match

Comment

Working...
                      X