Comments Thread For: WBA To Order Khan vs. Peterson Rematch Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice for once.

Comment

If Floyd were to lse a fight in this type of controversy, people on this sight would riot! Just because it's Khan and there are a lot of hatred they won't recognize that the decision was extremely controversial!

It's unfortunate for Lamont, because he fought a good fight. I still had Khan winning, but it's unfortunate for Peterson because the controversy is getting more discussion than his performance. Regardless the outcome was extremely controversial, and the right thing to doves have an immediate rematch on a neutral sight, so this kind of thing doesn't ruin a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Good for the WBA.

I hope the IBF does the right thing and follows suit.

I'll be looking forward to the rematch, and taking bets on Khan winning.
        IBF arent crooked like WBC or WBA and it will not be so easy to convince them on their opinion of a legit fight outcome. in any case if peterson fights pac it will be a welterweight title fight anyway so screw the jr.ww straps.
        if a rematch happens in england khan is already the winner....

Comment

Apologies for the typos

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            you haters are pathetic

despite clear evidence in front of your eyes of clear rule breaks in boxing, yet you all ignore it

you are a disgrace to watch the sport, both of you.

Please don't start acting like a little pu$$y and talk about rules, cause if Khan didn't break the rules, he wouldn't have been in this situation.

Phukkknn ****** wanna talk about rules now, this **** is laughable!!!!!

here ya go

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
              If Floyd were to lse a fight in this type of controversy, people on this sight would riot! Just because it's Khan and there are a lot of hatred they won't recognize that the decision was extremely controversial!

It's unfortunate for Lamont, because he fought a good fight. I still had Khan winning, but it's unfortunate for Peterson because the controversy is getting more discussion than his performance. Regardless the outcome was extremely controversial, and the right thing to doves have an immediate rematch on a neutral sight, so this kind of thing doesn't ruin a good fight.
              Dick head, what type of controversy? The ref had every right in deducting those points. What about Khan getting awarded a K.D one he didn't deserve? In the end everything equalizes, a close competitive fight, one I and many had Peterson winning. Khan's bitchiness has started to rub off on his fans.
              Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 01-07-2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

WBA is a joke, they want a rematch cause they want the money, WBA is always ordering rematches, turning champions in superchampions, vacating the 'regular' title... Sh¡t!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Dick head, what type of controversy? The ref had every right in deducting those points. What about Khan getting awarded a K.D one he didn't deserve? In the end everything equalizes, a close competitive fight, one I and many had Peterson winning. Khan's bitchiness has started to rub off on his fans.
                  ******! The point deductions were one thing! I'm saying if Floyd were to lose a decision in that manner along with the judge interference people on here would be rioting! If you can't see that your an IDIOT!

I'm not for Khan or against Peterson. It was a good fight and it is unfortunate were even discussing this. If there was no controversy this wouldn't be a topic. Your obviously a Khan hater, so of course your gonna say there's no controversy, but if this were Floyd it would be a different story, or that hype job Broner in your Avtar!

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                    ******! The point deductions were one thing! I'm saying if Floyd were to lose a decision in that manner along with the judge interference people on here would be rioting! If you can't see that your an IDIOT!

I'm not for Khan or against Peterson. It was a good fight and it is unfortunate were even discussing this. If there was no controversy this wouldn't be a topic. Your obviously a Khan hater, so of course your gonna say there's no controversy, but if this were Floyd it would be a different story, or that hype job Broner in your Avtar!
                    If Floyd pushed off that many times, or held Peterson's head down that many times the point deductions would have been warranted and I wouldn't have been complaining either. Lucky for Floyd, he doesn't have to resort to that because he can actually fight on the inside, where as Khan sucks in that area. And I'm no Khan hater, I'm simply being realistic here.

Khan continued to push after the first point deduction, maybe Khan has himself to blame there? The only error the ref committed was awarding Khan the knock down, so in the end where does all this bitching stem from, fucking losers.

Comment

Khans team and golden boy wouldnt let this go im really surprised they have gotten this far i mean isnt the referee,s decision final even if he gets it wrong sometimes since when can a boxer just keep on *****ing till he gets a re match its madness.....

Comment

Working...
                      X