Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA To Order Khan vs. Peterson Rematch Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasnt it only fitting that khan was robbed in dc the corrupt capitol of the world bar none. i mean the us president was bought and sold for 4 billion that just as much as amercians pay for dog food a year and thats not even gourmet dog food.

Comment

Really?? ... C'mon if GB and Team Khan is able to reverse the decision to their favor, its still not goin' mean nothing since they didnt get a win on the place where it mattered the most..in the ring...

Just let it go, and fight Peterson in a rematch.. Or if they can't, fight somebody better at 140...

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
        wasnt it only fitting that khan was robbed in dc the corrupt capitol of the world bar none. i mean the us president was bought and sold for 4 billion that just as much as amercians pay for dog food a year and thats not even gourmet dog food.
        The butthurt.... is strong with this one.

Comment

iv'e been tired of khans *****ing too. but looking at the latest developments of this mystery man, I think he may have a point. this looks shady as hell

Comment

I hope Peterson vacates that useless ass super belt from the WBA... they just want sanctioning fees and their hands on a rematch.

Comment

Working...
            X