No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA To Order Khan vs. Peterson Rematch Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    IBF arent crooked like WBC or WBA and it will not be so easy to convince them on their opinion of a legit fight outcome. in any case if peterson fights pac it will be a welterweight title fight anyway so screw the jr.ww straps.
    if a rematch happens in england khan is already the winner....
    If the IBF overturn their decision on the grounds that they screwed up there will be legal action by Peterson for loss of earnings due to their negligence. We could end up with a situation where both fighters end up champions which is messed up. Also loads of old footage will be looked at to see if officialls have been talked to in other fights with the losers trying to get decisions overturned.
    The one good thing that is going to come out of this farce is that the rules around how the judges act are going to be tightened up and they are going to be a lot more careful.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
      ******! The point deductions were one thing! I'm saying if Floyd were to lose a decision in that manner along with the judge interference people on here would be rioting! If you can't see that your an IDIOT!

I'm not for Khan or against Peterson. It was a good fight and it is unfortunate were even discussing this. If there was no controversy this wouldn't be a topic. Your obviously a Khan hater, so of course your gonna say there's no controversy, but if this were Floyd it would be a different story, or that hype job Broner in your Avtar!

To mention Floyd's name next to Khan's in reference to fighting shows just how much you know about boxing. NOTHING!!!! It couldn't have been Floyd cause Floyd would've stopped Peterson and Khan. Do yourself a favor and GET OVER IT!!! Khan loss plain and simple and nothing they do outside of the ring will change that. Boxing is not for b!tches!!!!!!!

Comment

Khan lost the fight in my books.. he needs to get over it and work on the weaknesses Peterson exposed.

Comment

khans garbage dot net

khans PU$$Y

Comment

Here is to Khan,

Comment

He was giving away rounds anyways with his poor defense that night.Peterson was ripping those uppercuts just like Maidana did along wiith great body shots that degraded Khan down.To think he's been solely promoting a Mayweather fight makes me all but laugh.He should bounce back just fine but gotta work his way up.
              Last edited by AP♠; 01-07-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Lol at the people saying khan was doing illegal **** inside the ring and justify that. But when illegal **** going down outside the ring they look past it and want peterson to vacate and not fight khan again. LOL b!tches much?

Comment

I wonder how much this cost??

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Promoters for British boxing star Amir Khan have claimed that he has been offered a world title rematch with Lamont Peterson after the International Boxing Federation revealed to them that the "mystery man" seen ringside at last month's fight was one of their officials.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    All I know it's one of the biggest Robberies and corruption I've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Lol at the people saying khan was doing illegal **** inside the ring and justify that. But when illegal **** going down outside the ring they look past it and want peterson to vacate and not fight khan again. LOL b!tches much?
                      Not you too,Walsh was not a judge bro..That guy talking to him meant nothing because he was not scoring the fight..Khan is acting like a b!tch and the WBA wants Khan as the Champ more so then they would want Peterson to hold their belt..Nothing illegal happen except for Khans pushing in the ring that night...TBH the right man won and that is all to it..I would say the same if Khans arms was rasied at the end of the night,it was a close fight bro..JMM had more of a reason to act like this,do you see him acting like a lil b!tch??No ya don't..

Comment

Working...
                      X