Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Who is Bob Arum Fooling? He is Full of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Then espn, yahoo, fox sports are all delusional, because all have stated that CBS has got involved with this...

All these low level executives talk crap and lies.....
    The big wigs don't talk at all.....
    They all got their info from Arum.

Think about it...if Moonves isn't talking...where did they hear it from?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Yeah but...if Manny is a free agent and can make the fight...he shouldn't just because of Arum? That's a duck, my friend.
      Manny's not free from top rank,,, he may have his HBO deal expire, but that doesn't mean he is a free agent because he is still tied to top rank... They may just work fight by fight like Floyd did his last few years at HBO...

Top rank is not going to screw over HBO, because he has no backup plan as showtime is controlled by haymon/espinoza crew

I do agree that when manny resigned with arum, it was a huge mistake and manny is a complete idiot and should have done what cotto did... But manny being an idiot is a whole other topic

Comment

ring article that said talks were underway, cited both sides (PAC N PBF) sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          ring article that said talks were underway, cited both sides (PAC N PBF) sources.
          I'm aware.

Comment

Manny's not free from top rank,,, he may have his HBO deal expire, but that doesn't mean he is a free agent because he is still tied to top rank... They may just work fight by fight like Floyd did his last few years at HBO...

Top rank is not going to screw over HBO, because he has no backup plan as showtime is controlled by haymon/espinoza crew

I do agree that when manny resigned with arum, it was a huge mistake and manny is a complete idiot and should have done what cotto did... But manny being an idiot is a whole other topic
            Sorry, GBP and Haymon fighters do both HBO and Showtime. Arum will just have to get over it. Not cool for this fight to happen because someone's ego will be hurt. Not a valid excuse.

Comment

Moonves will never talk to the media about this... no top level executive talks to the media unless its an investors conference call with analysts or something like this...
              This TMZ stuff they won't touch,, but it that doesn't mean he isn't trying to make the fight..

I just think where there is this much smoke there has got be some fire.. and when all the major media guys are lending credence and not just rick glaser or fat dan, i tend to think its legit..

Comment

Moonves will never talk to the media about this... no top level executive talks to the media unless its an investors conference call with analysts or something like this...
                This TMZ stuff they won't touch,, but it that doesn't mean he isn't trying to make the fight..

I just think where there is this much smoke there has got be some fire.. and when all the major media guys are lending credence and not just rick glaser or fat dan, i tend to think its legit..
                I'm not denying negotiations. What I'm saying is that no one has said anything about HBO being involved. And to say they have to be is a little silly. They don't. Pacquiao is not even in a position to call those shots. If he's a free agent, he can do it. I doubt he cares anyway so why let Arum block this fight?

Comment

I'm aware.
                  you're aware but in denial

Comment

you're aware but in denial
                    Denial of what?

Comment

I'm aware.
                      i doubt the journalist would lie.

so someone from floyd's camp must have said it as well.

though that guy could be lying. trying to look important.

Comment

Working...
                      X