Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Who is Bob Arum Fooling? He is Full of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    All of the sudden Les Moonves is a household name on NSB ... If you were to ask any of these guys a month ago who the CEO of CBS was without a smartphone in their hand you'd have a bunch of question marks in the air... Where/when did Arum speak to this guy? Did he confirm it? Arum isn't dumb and knows exactly who he needs to speak to in order to get this fight made ... Let's be for real. Is that stadium even going to be ready by the time the CEO of CBS co promotes the event with Arum in Dubai?
    It's been all over the news that they have met. Even Showtime, HBO and others confirmed talk are ongoing. In Floyd fans are agreeing on that point!

"Moonves said he can deliver Mayweather, and, obviously, Bob said he could deliver Pacquiao."

Last edited by ADP02; 12-16-2014, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Canelo and cotto will back down.

Dont feed this excuse. Arum wants out after Floyd said yes
      Arum doesn't go meet with these people to for the kicks.

I just proved to you that the date is not a factor. It can happen on that date or another date. It's not like Floyd is going to jail again!

The real issues or should I say roadblocks have all come from Floyd. Arum will only agree if Floyd gets serious. Floyd's interview proves that there are plenty of roadblocks and I'm sure more will follow.

Only one side has been presenting us with roadblocks and his name is Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Arum doesn't go meet with these people to for the kicks.

I just proved to you that the date is not a factor. It can happen on that date or another date. It's not like Floyd is going to jail again!

The real issues or should I say roadblocks have all come from Floyd. Arum will only agree if Floyd gets serious. Floyd's interview proves that there are plenty of roadblocks and I'm sure more will follow.

Only one side has been presenting us with roadblocks and his name is Floyd.
        Floyd said yes and arum followed by no.

Comment

When was that?..

Recent times arum and manny and hbo and showtime and roger and sr and Oscar have all said they want to work together to make the fight,,

Floyd says it can happen but can't work with HBO, and can only be showtime, even though that's the exact opposite of showtimes stance as they are willing to work with hbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            When was that?..

Recent times arum and manny and hbo and showtime and roger and sr and Oscar have all said they want to work together to make the fight,,

Floyd says it can happen but can't work with HBO, and can only be showtime, even though that's the exact opposite of showtimes stance as they are willing to work with hbo
            Read my post again.

Still the truth. Nothing has changed.

Comment

Floyd said yes but then had a list of roadblocks ................................... translation "NO!!!!"

After them roadblocks, Arum is making Floyd sweat.

Comment

Floyd said yes but then had a list of roadblocks ................................... translation "NO!!!!"

After them roadblocks, Arum is making Floyd sweat.
                Making floyd sweat...ha!

Arum is praying cotto/canelo gets made quick so he can get out.

Comment

• Floyd calls out Arum and Packie for May 2nd after Arum and Packie have been talking all this trash, and all of a sudden Arum becomes too busy at the last minute helping Canelo a figther he is not even a promoter off. I thought Arum was Manny's promoter. Shouldn't Arum be focus on getting Manny the biggest fight possible?! Heres Floyd calling answering them with a date and venue after Arum and Packie have been supposely begging for the fight, and as soon as Floyd answers, Bob is all of a sudden to busy with a fighter he doesn't even promote

Comment

It's been all over the news that they have met. Even Showtime, HBO and others confirmed talk are ongoing. In Floyd fans are agreeing on that point!

"Moonves said he can deliver Mayweather, and, obviously, Bob said he could deliver Pacquiao."

Not the same thing ... Nice try though. Yes, talks are ongoing but has Moonves himself confirmed that he and Arum have spoke in regards to making this fight happen, if so would you be so kind and provide a source/link...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      When was that?..

Oscar won't be involved in floyd/manny now

Comment

Working...
                      X