No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Provide a credible link for shoulder injuries being consistent with PED abuse.
    Weakening of tendon/Muscle and Rotator Cuff Rupture Weakening of tendon/ muscle is always the major concern when injecting in this region. There is no doubt that steroid into tendon and muscle significantly weakens collagen fibers and can precipitate the rotator cuff rupture.
    http://www.shoulderdoc.co.uk/article.asp?article=914

Comment

• If you by this conclude that a shoulder injury can be linked to roidabuse you are .....

No. Let me just say that you cannot on the base of that, conclude that a shoulder injury is linked to roiders.

Just forget it man. Move on.

Comment

If you by this conclude that a shoulder injury can be linked to roidabuse you are .....

No. Let me just say that you cannot on the base of that, conclude that a shoulder injury is linked to roiders.

Just forget it man. Move on.
        Like all Klitlickers, even confronted with facts, they're still in denial.

Nothing new here.

Oh, does Klit have a rotator-cuff problem?

Comment

• Any boxer could potentially be on PED's, whats the point in this thread apart from to expand on your dislike for Vitali?

Comment

• to be fair, and I don't like backing up Klit lickers, but I have to be fair - the rotator cuff is prone to damage in athletes aged 35+ who have large frames or use excessive weight training around that muscle.

Rotator cuff injuries are the injury you watch out for when you are approaching 40, if you work in a manual role.

Comment

Read it again. It seems to me my rephrasement is consistent with what you wrote. At least it's very close and close enough in my opinion as a non native english speaker.
              I already read it once. My read comprehension is fine as a native English speaker.

Comment

Yeah. I thought you meant in this thread.

Sure they are suspected.
                So they can be suspected but Vits can't? That a laughable double standard, especially in Hopkins case.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  Any boxer could potentially be on PED's, whats the point in this thread apart from to expand on your dislike for Vitali?
                  Get it right, its not Vits I dislike but his ridiculous overrating fans who think he can do no wrong. Does he not have a history more than most?

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                    to be fair, and I don't like backing up Klit lickers, but I have to be fair - the rotator cuff is prone to damage in athletes aged 35+ who have large frames or use excessive weight training around that muscle.

Rotator cuff injuries are the injury you watch out for when you are approaching 40, if you work in a manual role.
                    I understand your point Pal but when you couple that injury with his previous steroid taking, questions then arise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      I understand your point Pal but when you couple that injury with his previous steroid taking, questions then arise.
                      .....exactly!

Comment

Working...
                      X