No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    IMO it's also a real possibility the entire top level at professionel boxing is juicing.
    Yea, Im starting to think they all do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      There we go again... Do you have daily dose of insults you need to put here?! I mean it's totally unnecessary. The question is if there is any REAL possibility.

If that's the obvious question(answer) there wouldn't be a question with the poll at the first place.

So I think it is unlikely. There is nonzero possibility of course but as for any other living boxer.

And how exactly Vitali improved other than with an experience similar to any other fighter? His trajectory of improvement was very usual - I don't see any huge improvements in short periods of time across his career.
      Dude,who did I insult? And if there is a possibility, and there most certainly is, why did you vote no? I've asked this question about Jones, Hopkins and others, but its only the Klit fans that get indignant at the mere thought of this even though there is in FACT a history.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
        commission did their jobs, proved he was steroid free his entire pro boxing career. hasnt used steroids since the mid 1990s and that was for an injury and a complete misunderstanding
        Does that make Holyfield steroid free as well?

Comment

• Im curious why the people who voted no think there is no possibility that Vits could not have used steroids inside his pro career given the reasons I've named in this thread. Anyone got some answers?

Comment

• They got degrees in sports science specifically so they could beat drug tests.

Vitali has been known to lie, cheat, and distort to claim victory. I wouldnt put it past him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Dude,who did I insult? And if there is a possibility, and there most certainly is, why did you vote no? I've asked this question about Jones, Hopkins and others, but its only the Klit fans that get indignant at the mere thought of this even though there is in FACT a history.
              Because I assumed you asked if there is a REAL (>5%) possibility (not something remotely small). If you just asked for possibility (any) I don't get why would you ask that in the first place...

Well you named klitschko fans nuthuggers because they don't believe Vitali is using PED as there isn't really any reason why they should.
              His pro career is spotless... There is no signs of instantaneous change in his performance or strength. Nothing really to put your hat on...
              Last edited by Simurgh; 02-23-2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                They got degrees in sports science specifically so they could beat drug tests.

Vitali has been known to lie, cheat, and distort to claim victory. I wouldnt put it past him.
                I don't think they got degrees to cheat, but any reasonable person has to admit that given Vits history that it is a distinct possibility.

Comment

Because I assumed you asked if there is a REAL (>5%) possibility (not something remotely small). If you just asked for possibility (any) I don't get why would you ask that in the first place...

Well you named klitschko fans nuthuggers because they don't believe Vitali is using PED as there isn't really any reason why they should.
                  His pro career is spotless... There is no signs of instantaneous change in his performance or strength. Nothing really to put your hat on...
                  Evander Holyfields career is spotless too and he was never caught. Does that mean there isn't a possibility (and I believe he has) that he has used PED's in his career? Why is the question not good for some fighters but it is for other who have never been caught as a pro as well?

And we both know nuthuggers are unreasonable. I consider you one of the more reasonable Klit fans, not a nuthugger, but you yourself voted no and than said there is a possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Evander Holyfields career is spotless too and he was never caught. Does that mean there isn't a possibility (and I believe he has) that he has used PED's in his career? Why is the question not good for some fighters but it is for other who have never been caught as a pro as well?

And we both know nuthuggers are unreasonable. I consider you one of the more reasonable Klit fans, not a nuthugger, but you yourself voted no and than said there is a possibility.
                    Ok, if you insist in 'if there is possibility (any)'. Yes there is. Same as for Lennox, Tyson, Foreman, Ali or any other boxer that ever boxed (and if the drugs were available then)... but the thing is I don't get the point of the question then. There is no discussion...

Comment

Ok, if you insist in 'if there is possibility (any)'. Yes there is. Same as for Lennox, Tyson, Foreman, Ali or any other boxer that ever boxed (and if the drugs were available then)... but the thing is I don't get the point of the question then. There is no discussion...
                      My point is Vits has a history and his numerous injuries are consistent with steroid abuse. Im not convicting him, but like other fighters I've named there are very solid reasons to be su****ious.

Do you think Holyfield has used?

Comment

Working...
                      X