No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I doubt it. There's 100's of fighters out there who's much more suspect than the klits.

What's with All this continous klit-bashing JAB ? Havent you made your point already some time ago, or are you just looking to annoy one particular poster and/or fanbase?

I've known Jab for years (back in the old AOL days with Ice and others) and he's usually pretty fair on fighters, but when it comes to Klitshcko's he suddenly turns into Teddy Atlas with the hate.

I don't know what people can ask from them. They are killing it and have been for a long time now.

Comment

I doubt it. There's 100's of fighters out there who's much more suspect than the klits.

What's with All this continous klit-bashing JAB ? Havent you made your point already some time ago, or are you just looking to annoy one particular poster and/or fanbase?
      Besides. The division is so terrible these days, that a well trained fighter with decent skill and size would easily dominste right?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I've known Jab for years (back in the old AOL days with Ice and others) and he's usually pretty fair on fighters, but when it comes to Klitshcko's he suddenly turns into Teddy Atlas with the hate.

I don't know what people can ask from them. They are killing it and have been for a long time now.
        I agree on all counts jerck. I don't get Jab's mission here. I Think hé has made his point and its time to let go.

Comment

Is this JAB5239 hating on the Klitschkos again? Oh yes, yes it is.

Comment

I'm not bashing anyone and ive spoken about more than just V. But to have s career filled with injuries and to than be so injury free at an advanced age leads to legitimate questions and speculation.

Comment

Could the K-Bro's be on steroids, yes they can. I wouldn't be surprise if they were and I don't know why anyone would be. But, does it matter? No. Because, at the end of the day I don't think they're the only HW's let alone elite fighters who are on steroids. I'm pretty sure some, or most or if not all the K-Bros opponents were on PED's as well.

Either we need way better drug testing or we need to legalize the use of PED's.

Comment

Besides. The division is so terrible these days, that a well trained fighter with decent skill and size would easily dominste right?
                Absolutely. And they're both very good fighters who would be competitive in any era. I've said this for awhile but people only see my criticisms. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I'm not bashing anyone and ive spoken about more than just V. But to have s career filled with injuries and to than be so injury free at an advanced age leads to legitimate questions and speculation.
                  I awaite your threads about Hopkins, Marquez, Johnson etc. The fact that they are fighting out of north America makes them much more suspicious than Vitali who fights in a much more regulated market.

Comment

The way the K bros are built, their height, natural strength, natural athleticism leads me to believe they don't even needs roids.

They are just 1 in a billion athletes born with the right attributes.

As much as I dislike tyson, when I hear people claim he was on roids I shake my head. The guy was 5'10 190 at 13 years old. He was a natural athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                      Is this JAB5239 hating on the Klitschkos again? Oh yes, yes it is.
                      You have no arguments for me and never have. All I've left you with is trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X