No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    The question is about fighters who were plagued with injuries their entire career and are suddenly injury free and dominating and/or fighters competing at the highest level at an age most fighters are retired or getting punch drunk. This is VERY uncommon so these questions have merit.
    Times change and methods of health and nutrition evolve the future>present>past in that regards.

Comment

I cant believe that the one ****** that always posts THE FACTS and MORE FACTS about Vitali Klitschko neglected to mention that he was caught using steroids in the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Times change and methods of health and nutrition evolve the future>present>past in that regards.
        A fair statement,. But why isn't every fighter able to do this than?

Comment

A fair statement,. But why isn't every fighter able to do this than?
          Could be a combination of things like genetics, lifestyle habits, natural talent.

Comment

Could be a combination of things like genetics, lifestyle habits, natural talent.
            Could be. But you have to admit it could also be something elseas the history of steroids benefits suggests. I'm not saying anyone IS juicing, but the possibility is certainly there given the number of athletes who are retired by these ages in comparison to those who are not only excelling, but who are no defying injuries which have bothered them their entire career.

Comment

Could be. But you have to admit it could also be something elseas the history of steroids benefits suggests. I'm not saying anyone IS juicing, but the possibility is certainly there given the number of athletes who are retired by these ages in comparison to those who are not only excelling, but who are no defying injuries which have bothered them their entire career.
              Could be as it could with anyone but I am curious as to the effectiveness of them so much so that I would consider doing a cycle and taking note of any results.

Comment

Is it possible Vitaly could be on steroids given his history, knowledge of sports medicine and resurgence and dominance at such a late age?

This is a serious thread so please no trolling. I'm of the belief it is also a very real possibility Hopkins may also be on performance enhancers.

Vote and discuss.
                I havent read through this thread so maybe this point has been made:

The klits fight out of Germany and fights mainly in that country. This means that they are subject to random testing by the german anti-doping agency. The germans have had their share of stars coming down hard after getting caught which has dampened television interest in druginfested sports.

This means that it is HIGHLY unlikely that Vitali or his brother is on PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  I havent read through this thread so maybe this point has been made:

The klits fight out of Germany and fights mainly in that country. This means that they are subject to random testing by the german anti-doping agency. The germans have had their share of stars coming down hard after getting caught which has dampened television interest in druginfested sports.

This means that it is HIGHLY unlikely that Vitali or his brother is on PED's.
                  But the possibility remains, no?

Comment

Could be as it could with anyone but I am curious as to the effectiveness of them so much so that I would consider doing a cycle and taking note of any results.
                    The benefits are documented, that's why the are used both medically and illegally.

Comment

But the possibility remains, no?
                      I doubt it. There's 100's of fighters out there who's much more suspect than the klits.

What's with All this continous klit-bashing JAB ? Havent you made your point already some time ago, or are you just looking to annoy one particular poster and/or fanbase?

Comment

Working...
                      X