No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    Can you give a source in where Vitali says "I won't take a blood test" ?
    vitali said that he would never take Olympic style drug testing & he's against it when Povetkin wanted wlad to take it......vitali said that wlad should go with the commission & thats it. do you read on boxingscene? to find that thread i would have to go way back..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      people make too many false claims on this site without backing it up.
      Nobody is claiming anything only speculating.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Nobody is claiming anything only speculating.
        I wasn't talking about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          I wasn't talking about you.
          Fair enough, my mistake.

Comment

• Comment

Is it possible Vitaly could be on steroids given his history, knowledge of sports medicine and resurgence and dominance at such a late age?

This is a serious thread so please no trolling. I'm of the belief it is also a very real possibility Hopkins may also be on performance enhancers.

Vote and discuss.
              LOL Jab with Vitali as his avatar................

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                LOL Jab with Vitali as his avatar................

That's a BINGO!!

Comment

Doesn't explain his ability to remain injury free in spite of a history of being plagued by injuries.
                  His treatment and surgeries for the injuries do though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    His treatment and surgeries for the injuries do though.
                    It's a possibility, but most athletes fall off even if they're still competitive, especially at an advanced age for their sport.

Comment

Is it possible Vitaly could be on steroids given his history, knowledge of sports medicine and resurgence and dominance at such a late age?

This is a serious thread so please no trolling. I'm of the belief it is also a very real possibility Hopkins may also be on performance enhancers.

Vote and discuss.
                      This is a deliberate attempt to smear a first class champion, and you should not be allowed to make these scurrilous rhreads-(just ny opiion). Klitschko has never been either suspected or cought using steroids as a professional which is a long time now. His sole recorded connection, with steroids, as far as I or anyone else knows, was when he was prescribed a cortisone derived cream to heal an ailing knee injury. This was when he was an amateur, before the Olymics from which he was exclided because of the unwitting use. The doctor should have known better. This was the year that Wladimir moved up to superheavy, to take his brother's place, and probably the lightest in the cometiton, won the Gold.

So to concluse, this is a dirt seeking conspiracy crazy looney, looking to drag a fine sportsman's name in the mud just for sick gratifiaction.

Comment

Working...
                      X