No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Seems most here think it is relevant. More than two thirds to be exact.
    Those are all of your anti-Klitschko agenda buddies. You need more than 1000 votes for it to be representative.

Comment

Seems most here think it is relevant. More than two thirds to be exact.
      Oh, welcome back, by the way

Comment

If Evander Holyfield used something it would be known by now. Just sayin...
        I haven't read through all of your posts.

Do you think Vitali is on steroids? (just yes or no). Everything is possible, but do you think he actually is - not that he could be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Those are all of your anti-Klitschko agenda buddies. You need more than 1000 votes for it to be representative.
          Lol, since when do you decide what representative and what isn't? Fact is more than two thirds believe there is a very good chance he could have used given hos history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            I haven't read through all of your posts.

Do you think Vitali is on steroids? (just yes or no). Everything is possible, but do you think he actually is - not that he could be?
            I think there is a very strong possibility, just like I do with Holyfield. Its not a yes or no question in my opinion. There are many factors, but in the end nothing is positive.

Comment

Lol, since when do you decide what representative and what isn't? Fact is more than two thirds believe there is a very good chance he could have used given hos history.
              You think when 100 tossers think, yes he used more steroids, it makes it somehow representative of boxing followers? No, it doesn't. It's fine you have your silly little poll there, and if it makes you happy, take that to bed with you and feel comfortable.

Comment

I think there is a very strong possibility, just like I do with Holyfield. Its not a yes or no question in my opinion. There are many factors, but in the end nothing is positive.
                Ok, so you think he might be. Fair enough. That's your subjective opinion and everyone is entitled to have the one.

I don't think he is.

Comment

• You hardly can use the poll statistics on these types of questions.

It just tells you how many fans and 'anti-fans' vitali has on ths forum, or their overall opinion on vitali. Make the same poll with any question regarding vitali (that has at least some subjectivity) and you'll get a similar result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    You think when 100 tossers think, yes he used more steroids, it makes it somehow representative of boxing followers? No, it doesn't. It's fine you have your silly little poll there, and if it makes you happy, take that to bed with you and feel comfortable.
                    Lol, temper, temper!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      Ok, so you think he might be. Fair enough. That's your subjective opinion and everyone is entitled to have the one.

I don't think he is.
                      No, that's my objective opinion given the reasons outlined throughout this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X