No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    Hey, I'm still waiting for a source for your claim that Vitali said he would never take a blood test, or did you just make that up?
    lol @ this butt hurt twit........

that means you skipped over my post directed to you 5 pages ago...****ing moron LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      The function of steroids is to ease the pain of a tough workout. It allows you to work harder/longer and recover quickly.

If Vitali had been clean in the Byrd fight, the pain receptors wouldve warned him long BEFORE the arm got busted. He wouldve felt the fatigue of missing 41 punches per round before it was too late. Steroids ultimately lost him the fight.

Luckily most of Vitali's opponents are not as skilled as BYrd, and Vitali can overwhelm them before he overloads his own fragile body.
      You're just making up fairy stories, with your "assessment" of how steroids affect boxers. A load of drivel. How little people like you love to pull down success stories to your own level. Klitschko fought at least 6 rds according to his own account, in severe pain, and couldn't go on any longer. He used steroids only one time on a medical prescription years before when an amateur, to rub on an aching knee, got whilst kick-boxing, in which he was World Champion. He didn't have to "admit" or be "caught". He simply told them, when asked, and found it was banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        My objection is that you pose your "question" in such a way that you're not asking "is it possible"..... but you are strongly hinting that it IS possible, and particularly when you couple his name with a drek like Hopkins who has long been strongly suspected to be on Steroids, I mean really strong suspicions. The way Holyfield is suspected. You know about the Evan Fields who was living at Holyfield's address and phone number, and was found to have been a steroids purchaser.

I really don't know why you should ever have brought such a thing up connected with the Klitschko's. They both volunteered, when asked, during one of the Haye "negotoiations", that they would willingly undergo special random testingif asked for.

Nothing in B-Hop's performances or conditioning suggest that he is on Steroids or any other performance enhancer. Not the fastest guy, has gotten tired during fights before when the pace wasn't according to his liking. No shredded physique.

The only thing that has kept him in the game is clean living, routine fitness, slowing down the biological clock of aging a little, and using his unorthodox technique and defense to either expose flawed Boxers, or squeak out close decision wins.

Comment

He was not "caught".he freely reported it when he was asked, as all Olympic intendees are asked. He was not aware it was banned, it was a dr'sprescription to rub on a naggin knee injury. AND......it happed BEFORE he became a professional boxer. It cost him the Super-Heavy Olympics.. As we know Wladimir was moved up from the 299lb class and won . If he had nor been dropped it would have a great achievement for the 200 lb and Superheavyweight brothers to both win Golds. Like the Spinks brothers, but much better.
          Lying again as usual Edgarg. Vitali tested positive and was thrown off his team in 1996 as a result. That means he was caught. He wasn't "freely admitting to it" because there was nothing to admit to. He tested positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Foreman noticably changed his style and was a visibly more relaxed fighter in his second incarnation.

I'm posing from my phone so my task is much more difficult than I thought without being able to open a new window and Google athletes ages at the time of retirement. Here are a few though....Joe Louis, john riggins, ray Leonard, Vargas, bowe , Frazier, both quarry brothers, Dan Marino. Not quite 10, but you get the point. The body starts breaking down in your thirties. A history of injuries just accelerates it.
            The body breaks down at any age but more so in later years, ONLY if you abuse it. Become injured and fight through it, or don't take enough time to heal etc. This was very common in older days because they were in the fight business to EAT. And that's why they often fought 8-10 times a month. If injured, and they could stand it, they fought regardless. Very few of those guys were ever in really top shape, they usually '

DIDN'T LOOK AFTER THEMSELVES, basically ruined the.melves. I knew some of them, and know how they lived, trained, abused their bodies, lived it up and fought beyond their level etc. Just to earn a living.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              lol @ this butt hurt twit........

that means you skipped over my post directed to you 5 pages ago...****ing moron LOL
              There's nothing from you 5 pages ago.

You're unable to give a source for your ridiculous claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                My man, how exactly did V change his style, and who said there was any problem? My point is given the circumstances there is a very good chance he is using an illegal enhancer. This ISN'T fact just an educated opinion. Are you saying there is NO possibility this could be true?
                Let's be ABSOLUTELY truthful and call it "an UNEDUCATED opinion"....... It's genealogy is "Malice, born out of Ignorance, descended from Jealousy ........etc. a good bloodline........

Comment

You're just making up fairy stories, with your "assessment" of how steroids affect boxers. A load of drivel. How little people like you love to pull down success stories to your own level. Klitschko fought at least 6 rds according to his own account, in severe pain, and couldn't go on any longer. He used steroids only one time on a medical prescription years before when an amateur, to rub on an aching knee, got whilst kick-boxing, in which he was World Champion. He didn't have to "admit" or be "caught". He simply told them, when asked, and found it was banned.
                  He tested POSITIVE for steroids first. whatever excuse/admission he gave afterwards is irrelevant.

Now how the fck does a "Doctor" of sports medicine fail a drug test?

A. He is the dumbest person ever to receive such a degree.

B. He was so deep into juicing he couldnt cycle off in time.

Personally I think its both.

Comment

• TKO6 (tee-kay-oh-six)

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                      Now how the fck does a "Doctor" of sports medicine fail a drug test?

A. He is the dumbest person ever to receive such a degree.

B. He was so deep into juicing he couldnt cycle off in time.

Personally I think its both.
                      You once more reveal yourself as a pure and bad blood Klitschko hater, and your hate-filled posts are already very disturbing to read. For a non-hating person it should appear clear that neither of the two is correct and the truth is simply that Vitali was using a painkiller that contained a banned substance to come into the Olympics (which only come once every 4 years - his only chance) with a leg injury, and that has nothing to do with any missing skills or boxing talent, and nothing to do with his pro career and pro achievements.

Comment

Working...
                      X