Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: The Ref Warned Peterson 19 Times About The Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone reckon khan has a problem understanding de la hoya?- is he hearing "you just gotta keep on whining" instead of "winning"?

Comment

i wish i could call or see this guy and personally tell him to shut the **** up...i was a fan of his before this fight...all the floyd talk was getting annoying...now this daily menstrual fest he has going on due to peterson doing his ass in is killing me...

khan, if you want one single fan going into 2012...shut the **** up now, take your loss like a ****ing man, rematch dude, and keep it ****ing moving...

Comment

That's a whole lotta crying Khan doing. Perhaps if he wouldn't have ran for 12 rounds he would've got the nod, but damn...I ain't never seen a champion run...he literally ran in at least one round.

Comment

He warned Peterson 19 times and only warned Khan 4 times. Haha. If warned lamont 19 times then he warned Khan 60 times or more.

Comment

Khan should just stop *****ing already. What a llorona. The more he refers back to the tape the worse it looks for him. I've watched the fight at least 4 times already and everytime I watch, I have to come to the conclusion that Khan was a much dirtier fighter. Yeah Peterson came in with his head but it wasn't that bad. I never once saw a bad head but or anything like that. He isn't like Bradley who comes charging in with his head.

Comment

still crying. hey amir kunt. you lost. peterson is'nt complaining about that phantom knock down that was awarded to you. i saw it again and peterson was throwing a left hook and both of your legs got tangled and he went down in the ropes. so shut up and price peterson in because you can't price him out this time.

Comment

cant believe hes sill crying !!! what sore loser ..u lost a fair and square figh get over it youll come back

Comment

Hey Khan..just let Oscar do the whining...at least he accepted he's on drugs.

Comment

Khan was never warned for using a bicycle

Comment

He whined and lied more than Ortiz when he said Floyd kept elbowing him.

Those 2 should fight each other.

So they can destroy each other. Atleast one would be gone afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X