No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: The Ref Warned Peterson 19 Times About The Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Khan beat petersons ass and he knows it. Thats why hes trying to duck and dodge Khan like the plague even tho if he fights and beats Khan again, that puts him in line for a career payday against Pac or floyd.

You get paid higher fighting Pac tho cuz he does better numbers

In order for Khan to be considered a ATG than he should rematch Maidana and Peterson
    Hey bro, let me make this one boxing promise to you. Khan will never ever ever be considered an ATG. Promise from me to you.

Comment

every left hook khan threw he was either pulling peterson's head down or trying to.

and not to mention, khan looked like he was in a muy thai fight trying to thai clinch all fight long, grabbing and even trying to leap up to pull petersons head down, an obvious foul in BOXING.

bottom line, khan was looking for the ref to bail him out all night long, like all the other refs that have ref'd his fights.

for once the ref wasn't in his promoters pocket and actually called him on his fouls that he has RELIED on far too much in his career and they have developed into bad habit, and that CAN NOT BE DENIED..............

Comment

Originally posted by woo9115 View Post
        On Harold Lederman and the most experience judge from PR had Amir Kahn winning even with the points taken... I agree it sucks but move on... Move up or move down but please move on... Peterson won a contraversial majority decision but he won; he's the Unified Titlist... Champion has not been determined... Bradley is Rated #1 by the Ring.... Peterson vs Bradley for the Ring Championship....
        Bradley may be rated #1 by ring but he for damn sure isn't the lineal champ at 140. That would belong to the guy who coined the term "Hattoned"

As in "DAMNSON!!!, You just got Hattoned!"

Hattoned means to get knocked the **** out cold
        Last edited by Check_hooks; 12-30-2011, 01:50 AM.

Comment

I wonder if Khan got a Unicycle for Xmas... he kind of wore out his other one in the 10th.

Comment

sore losers

you got beat..move on ..that's boxing..duuur!...want to avenge defeats presscott would be a good idea..remember him? maybe not!!!...what a sore bunch of losers!...was a fan..no more!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Bradley may be rated #1 by ring but he for damn sure isn't the lineal champ at 140. That would belong to the guy who coined the term "Hattoned"

As in "DAMNSON!!!, You just got Hattoned!"

Hattoned means to get knocked the **** out cold
              DAMNSON!!!! Your so called lineal champ at 140 got owned by a 135lber. Damnson!!!

Comment

stop whining, life goes on and learn from your mistakes. you are overrated anyway.

Comment

This ridiculous PR campaign needs to stop. Khan is doing huge damage to his reputation with this whining and whinging. Khan has had so many refs bail him out in the past he really has no grounds for complaint. Khan is becoming a joke he is KING of excuses.

Comment

King of all khans

What a ***** KHAN IS U DONT SEE MARCOS MAIDANA CRYING AFTER THE SAME **** HAPPENED A YEAR AGO WHEN HE FOUGHT KHAN. I HOPE PEOPLE REALLY START TO SEE THAT KHAN IS JUST A LIL *****

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      I hope khan and peterson rematch next year. imo khan won the fight, and if they rematch in a neutral city like Las Vegas then I can see khan winning back his belts.

Vegas is still home its not the UK...let me ask you if khan fights in london is that neutral for Lamont Peterson NO it isnt dummy. SMH

khan fighting an american anywhere in america is home for the american fighter period...

Comment

Working...
                      X