Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: The Ref Warned Peterson 19 Times About The Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir "King Cry Baby" Khan still trying to ***** and complain his way to getting a loss over turned. I guess there is no shame in trying, other than looking more and more like a cry baby with each time he time he flaps his gums about the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      Peterson outweighing khan by 6lbs helped him fight the fight he did. There's nothing wrong with his conditioning no med to change it. If he hires a nutritionist and weighs in at 150 it takes away the advantage he needs in the fight
      The issue here is that if Peterson weighs more than 10lb's on fight night to what he did on the weigh in he'll get stripped by the IBF.

Comment

Geezzzuss ****ing christ khan quit being suck a effing baby. That fight was like two years ago. Lara got ripped by williams you didn't see his god damn panties hanging out every five minutes over it. And heck peterson some say got ripped by ortiz and you didn't hear him whining about it . He got in the gym came back and whipped your ass. You lost, if spent half as much time learning how to fight backwards, or on the inside so you don't have to push like a assclown repeatedly you probably would have won. You were blasted by prescott, beat down by peterson so just stop all this sillyness. No one before now or after thinks you have any chance of beating floyd and never will. You are a good fighter stop crying and go fight. There is more to life and boxing than just beating floyd. Keep making good fights win or loose and give all this i got ripped off garbage a rest.

Comment

LMAO Khan is always obsessed with something.

He switched from talking about Mayweather everyday to now talking about this everyday...

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Peterson outweighing khan by 6lbs helped him fight the fight he did. There's nothing wrong with his conditioning no med to change it. If he hires a nutritionist and weighs in at 150 it takes away the advantage he needs in the fight
            I'd have to disagree, theres no point in having a fight night weight advantage if you've boiled down and weakened yourself in the weeks prior. I remember Morales stating a reason he lost the third Barrera fight was that he put on too much weight in the 24hrs that he felt bloated. Ive never understood why so many fighters kill themselves to make a weight just so they can re hydrate and have a weight advantage on the night. If you've really struggled to make weight you will be weaker not stronger as 24hrs isnt long enough to properly replenish and recover

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
              Previously he said he kept looking at the ref to warn Peterson about the head, but he did, nothing.

Now he's flipped his argument and said he warned a whopping 19 times.
              lol - excellent point, green k.

imo peterson is a big strong LWW and he has enough pop in his punches but he does't have alot of KO power (alot like ward in some respects).

wasn't khan talking up move to 147? well if khan is as good as he thinks he is then why doesn't he rematch peterson at 147 and the winner could get a shot at the berto/ortiz winner.

instead he will force a rematch for the belts at 140 knowing full well that peterson is struggling to make that weight.

khan is showing himself to be quite classless. his wins over kotelnik and madiana are good but judah and barrera were waaaay over the hill, the mckloskey fight was ended prematurely and i've never been convinced by malignaggi (paulie is far from the slick, super skilled boxer some make him out to be).

khans team have also not come out of this looking brilliant. they do have a very amateurish set-up and they seem to overplay their hands at the negotiating table (the bradley fight being a classic example, i've always maintained t.brad is the top fighter at 140).

khans calling out of mayweather and saying that pacman was afraid of him is looking pretty damn stupid right now.

Comment

Why is Khan complaining about not getting a rematch, when I get the feeling that if he beats Peterson in their 2nd fight, Peterson will never hear from him again.

I mean Khan did say that the Peterson loss only pushed him back 3 months from where he wants to be, which is probably a match with Mayweather. This tells me, that if Khan beats Peterson in a rematch, he's going to pick up where he left off in his career and probably forget about Peterson.

Keep doing what you're doing Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Agreed! Khan is taking his whining to a new all-time level.
                  well he's not a champion at anything else so he might as well compete with david haye to be champion whiner

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
                    lol - excellent point, green k.

imo peterson is a big strong LWW and he has enough pop in his punches but he does't have alot of KO power (alot like ward in some respects).

wasn't khan talking up move to 147? well if khan is as good as he thinks he is then why doesn't he rematch peterson at 147 and the winner could get a shot at the berto/ortiz winner.

instead he will force a rematch for the belts at 140 knowing full well that peterson is struggling to make that weight.

khan is showing himself to be quite classless. his wins over kotelnik and madiana are good but judah and barrera were waaaay over the hill, the mckloskey fight was ended prematurely and i've never been convinced by malignaggi (paulie is far from the slick, super skilled boxer some make him out to be).

khans team have also not come out of this looking brilliant. they do have a very amateurish set-up and they seem to overplay their hands at the negotiating table (the bradley fight being a classic example, i've always maintained t.brad is the top fighter at 140).

khans calling out of mayweather and saying that pacman was afraid of him is looking pretty damn stupid right now.
                    Agree the Maidana fight is the only one ive been mildly impressed with but then he cant box for **** anyway, Peterson is the first (best) young, strong and well schooled fighter Khan has fought. If your names Calzaghe you might be able to get away with hiding in cardiff fighting sub par opposition for years but Khan has made the move to the States, captured an American audience (to his credit) on HBO so theres nowhere to hide, he's gonna have to fight the Bradley's, Ortiz, Berto's and im afraid thats where it all comes undone

Comment

Is he still crying about this! Khan; move on!

Comment

Working...
                      X