No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: The Ref Warned Peterson 19 Times About The Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big paulie View Post
    I'd take Peterson to win a rematch any day my only concern is his weight, he apparantly put on 15lbs between weigh in and fight night and still looked dry. His coach is from the amatuers and although i dont know much about him surely it wouldnt hurt to get an experienced nutritionist onboard?
    Peterson could do with a strength and condtoning coach like Ariza.If he hit harder the fight would have been one sided.
    Team Khan have a habit of messing around in negotiations so it is karma time for them.

Comment

Comment

This guy does not stop does he. Always will complain bout something

Comment

Truth is that if Amir was as good as he thinks he is, the point deductions wouldn't have mattered. If he really were elite, as he claims to be, he would've beat Peterson easily. Instead, he got his ass whooped.

Just shut up, Amir... or fight Guerrero or something. It can be called Clash of the Talking Heads.

Comment

Would this guy STFU already?

Comment

I was sorta neutral on him..then he finally made me a fan after Maidana and McCloskey...I was full on supporting him vs Zab...and now he does this and I can't even ****in stand the guy...he was already starting to irritate me with all the talking he does, all this whining has completely turned me against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                Peterson could do with a strength and condtoning coach like Ariza.If he hit harder the fight would have been one sided.
                Team Khan have a habit of messing around in negotiations so it is karma time for them.
                Agree about team Khan, the whole set up is 'in house' and very amatuerish but i think strength and conditioning coaches are overrated, these fighters have been taught from day one how to position and balance their bodys in order to hit as hard as they can, a nutritionist may be able to bring a fighter in on weight more steadily which i think Peterson needs. He should milk 140 (a rematch with Khan or Bradley) then head straight to 147. Dont think he can squeeze down for much longer

Comment

Previously he said he kept looking at the ref to warn Peterson about the head, but he did, nothing.

Now he's flipped his argument and said he warned a whopping 19 times.

Comment

Originally posted by big paulie View Post
                    Khan starting to embarrass himself now, i'd be very suprised if there was a rulebook that forebid a ref from deducting points for pushing! I'd take Peterson to win a rematch any day my only concern is his weight, he apparantly put on 15lbs between weigh in and fight night and still looked dry. His coach is from the amatuers and although i dont know much about him surely it wouldnt hurt to get an experienced nutritionist onboard?

This little brat needs to forget about mixing with the true elite of the sport, even three years of knocking around one of the worlds best gyms hasnt instilled any proffessionalism in him
                    He'll defintley need an experinced nutritionist for the re-match, i know he does have a strength & conditioning coach but not sure if he's any good, the problem for Peterson in the re-match woul dbe that he won't be allowed to put on 10lb's more then what he weighed in the scales on fight night due to the IBF rules.

He weighed 155lb's against Khan & Khan weighed in at 149lb's.

Comment

Peterson outweighing khan by 6lbs helped him fight the fight he did. There's nothing wrong with his conditioning no med to change it. If he hires a nutritionist and weighs in at 150 it takes away the advantage he needs in the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X