No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Hope To Get Pacquiao on May 5, Not in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    So I guess no one is going to mention what Arum repeated over and over that May is to soon for pac to heal. But know it's ok.
    Who said Pac is going to fight on May 5th anyway? Now that Floyd is going on vacation again this date has no point anymore for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
      Every boxing aficionado in this world noticed how this guy Juan Manuel Marquez gained weight and developed his muscle in matter of months with his new trainer drug dealer code named "MEMO"...and the whole world knows that the only way you can do that is by juicing. Even under the influence of illegal drugs JMM came to fight Manny Pacquiao without the initiative of bringing the fight to the champion. The only way a challenger can take away the championship is by coming to fight aggressively and not by coming in for a boring fight. We watched JMM fought Manny Pacquiao three times already and all he did was counter punching. Even with their last fight he just waited for the champiom to come in. A champion will not hand you the belt...the challenger should take that belt away from the champion. By the way, was Juan Manuel Marquez thoroughly examined by the sports commission right after his third fight with Manny Pacquiao?

This, coming from a *******? Errr last I checked, Mr. Pacman refused to take olympic style testing, while JMM said he would be willing to take a test whenever the commissioned asked when this media ploy occurred. How quickly we forget. *******, *******, *******!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
        This, coming from a *******? Errr last I checked, Mr. Pacman refused to take olympic style testing, while JMM said he would be willing to take a test whenever the commissioned asked when this media ploy occurred. How quickly we forget. *******, *******, *******!!!!
        Funny thing is they got mad at JMM for bringing Conte in...yet Team Pac has brought in a guy who is permanently banned from being a trainer for Olympians because of juicing athletes on multiple occasions.

Comment

y not in Cowboys Stadium then

Comment

I don't want to see this fight again. Let Pac fight Bradley or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
              marquez has no right to make any demands

he lost to an inexperienced/ one handed pac

he lost to a weight drained pac

then he ran and got outboxed by pac.

manny consistently sells over 1 million ppvs. marquez consistently sells 0.

what marquez needs to realize is that the only reason anyone knows who he is, is because of pac.
              You are either ******ed or blinded by pacs jizz.

If you aren't trolling then i feel very sorry for you.

Comment

Who in their right mind wants to see this fight AGAIN?

Comment

Here's to Gay Marquez: F@CK YOU!!

Comment

Come on Marquez man just leave it now. Try to make history by winning a title in the JWW division. Stop following pacquiao around like a high school crush!

I had JMM winning the 3rd fight by a round (close could have gone either way never a robbery) but you lost the first 2 fights man!

Comment

So I guess getting out landed, out thrown and looking like the elephant man means you won huh?

And Marquez was doing every dirty tactic in the book from rabbit punching, headbutts and foot stomps

Marquez is a dumbass for wanting the fight not in vegas because most of the fans there were mexicans who were rooting for him

Comment

Working...
                      X