No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Hope To Get Pacquiao on May 5, Not in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PennyAnd1 View Post
    So will Pacquiao you moron.. Like it'll matter. Like I said, most people get caught with urine testing, not blood withdrawal. Tell me one popular athlete who got caught using illegal substance with blood withdrawal technique. don't lose some sleep now you ******.
    Sure he will kid, you just keep telling yourself that.

Comment

Originally posted by JSS View Post
      LeadUpper****!!! when did Pac say that he would fight Cotto at May 5th? When Mayweather gets out, probably in March (and not April) Jr. & Roger would want at least 3months to train YOU F'UCKING IDIOT!!! That would be past the May5th fight date!!! And Martinez said both Mayweather & Pac at 150lbs - so both Jr. as well as Pac, by your definition is DUCKING and not just Pac YOU F'UCKING DUMBA$$!! Get your F'UCKING head out of Jr.'s a$$ b/c it's not big enough for your head and all the D'ICKS that Jr. is going to get in jail.
      Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Implode quietly please, others are trying to concentrate

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Implode quietly please, others are trying to concentrate
        And that's your response, I guess you lose you idiot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JSS View Post
          And that's your response, I guess you lose you idiot!!!
          Nah, I don't think so somehow.....

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          Pac-fans, this is how a true P4P fighter carries himself.

Anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Marquez = " next " !!

Pacquiao = " anyone at 150... oh, except you Sergio... yep Margarito is fine... Cotto? yep, but only at 145... Mosley? yep, but lets wait until we know for sure that he is shot... "

It is hilarious that a 38yo career featherweight will fight Bradley before Manny will.

Marquez just wants Bradley, but Pacquiao is happy to settle for Peterson.

That is why imho Marquez will always be a better fighter than Pacquiao.

Not just because he has demonstrated it in the ring, but because JMM's achievements are legitimate, not contrived, and he wins in the ring, not on the scales...... also, he is prepared to take a random blood test.

Comment

Working...
          X