Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Hope To Get Pacquiao on May 5, Not in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Are you sure you are a boxing fan??
    what are you TRYING to say?!?...I dont wanna see JMM beat dude's ass AGAIN and get robbed.....I want Pac to fight Timmy...whats wrong with that?!?....are you a cop or something?!?

Comment

IMO, 4 times is already too much.. Not when fighters only fights twice (sometimes 3X) a year.. Its a waist of their prime.. I would rather see Pac fight Bradley, Peterson, or the winner of the Ortiz/Berto fight.. Although Ortiz/Berto is unlikely to happen since Ortiz is handled by GB, and Berto is with Haymon...

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        what are you TRYING to say?!?...I dont wanna see JMM beat dude's ass AGAIN and get robbed.....I want Pac to fight Timmy...whats wrong with that?!?....are you a cop or something?!?
        Because JMM vs Pac is always a great fight.I'm trying to say a true boxing has no problem with those two having another "tango".

Pac vs Tim could turn into a disappointing two rounds KO scored by Manny if he lands clean or a ugly close negative headbutts fest if Timmy can avoid Manny hardest punches and play his game.

Marquez avoided Manny best punches cuz he perfectly knows Manny's power, angles and how to negate it.
        Timmy is smart so he could follow JMM's blueprint but I don't know about that.

I recognize it's an intringuing fight but who cares about ****in Timmy?

JMM vs Pac 1 and 2 were two action packed classics, the 3rd I wouldn't go that far but it still was a very good one.

And like I said, guys like you claiming JMM go robbed and clearly won 3 times, are just like those *******s claiming the opposite, in other words, clueless biased moron.

Comment

Every boxing aficionado in this world noticed how this guy Juan Manuel Marquez gained weight and developed his muscle in matter of months with his new trainer drug dealer code named "MEMO"...and the whole world knows that the only way you can do that is by juicing. Even under the influence of illegal drugs JMM came to fight Manny Pacquiao without the initiative of bringing the fight to the champion. The only way a challenger can take away the championship is by coming to fight aggressively and not by coming in for a boring fight. We watched JMM fought Manny Pacquiao three times already and all he did was counter punching. Even with their last fight he just waited for the champiom to come in. A champion will not hand you the belt...the challenger should take that belt away from the champion. By the way, was Juan Manuel Marquez thoroughly examined by the sports commission right after his third fight with Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

IMO, Pacquiao should honor JMM's terms, be it in LV or Mex. City, Mexico; I would hope that JMM would also want a 140lbs catch...b/c I really think that Pac would SMASH JMM at that weight...I really believe that Pac is more hostile in the lighter weights, he has more malice in each punch; and I that the "wildcat" that Bernstien fears the most will some how emerge at that weight. I'm a Pac fan but he should really settle once and for all settle the JMM thing that will always be a question mark on his legacy. Either go and KO him in Mexico City, Mexico; with Mexican judges or lose. That's the only way Pac can put JMM in his rearview once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              chill out Juan....let Timmy go at Manny.....no need to watch the SAME fight again and again to get the same result.....aint it about time for Manny to fight and beat a UNBEATEN fighter?!?...I think so!!
              I agree. Manny should fight Tim Bradley next as that will be a smooth negotiation and IMO a better fight.

Marquez will never beat Manny and just needs to move on. Not only that, but I have no doubt that Marquez will intentionally sabotage these upcoming negotiations with some ridiculous demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
                Every boxing aficionado in this world noticed how this guy Juan Manuel Marquez gained weight and developed his muscle in matter of months with his new trainer drug dealer code named "MEMO"...and the whole world knows that the only way you can do that is by juicing. Even under the influence of illegal drugs JMM came to fight Manny Pacquiao without the initiative of bringing the fight to the champion. The only way a challenger can take away the championship is by coming to fight aggressively and not by coming in for a boring fight. We watched JMM fought Manny Pacquiao three times already and all he did was counter punching. Even with their last fight he just waited for the champiom to come in. A champion will not hand you the belt...the challenger should take that belt away from the champion. By the way, was Juan Manuel Marquez thoroughly examined by the sports commission right after his third fight with Manny Pacquiao?
                Very good point, I don't know if JMM did take the after fight urine test after the Pac fight. Does anyone here know if JMM and Pac did, and what the results were?

Comment

How is Las Vegas a bad location???

It's financially the most viable, and neither guy has a home advantage there. Pac beats him anywhere anyway.

Comment

So I guess no one is going to mention what Arum repeated over and over that May is to soon for pac to heal. But know it's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Because JMM vs Pac is always a great fight.I'm trying to say a true boxing has no problem with those two having another "tango".

Pac vs Tim could turn into a disappointing two rounds KO scored by Manny if he lands clean or a ugly close negative headbutts fest if Timmy can avoid Manny hardest punches and play his game.

Marquez avoided Manny best punches cuz he perfectly knows Manny's power, angles and how to negate it.
                      Timmy is smart so he could follow JMM's blueprint but I don't know about that.

I recognize it's an intringuing fight but who cares about ****in Timmy?

JMM vs Pac 1 and 2 were two action packed classics, the 3rd I wouldn't go that far but it still was a very good one.

And like I said, guys like you claiming JMM go robbed and clearly won 3 times, are just like those *******s claiming the opposite, in other words, clueless biased moron.
                      I was kinda feeling your post till the last paragraph...really, was that called for?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X