Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Hope To Get Pacquiao on May 5, Not in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why Marquez bothers, the only way he will ever beat Pacquiao is if he KO's him and that will never happen. The judges have screwed him countless times now it's time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
      The loser can't demand his terms, agree it could happen outside of Vegas but not in Mexico either. Atlantic City in New Jersey would be an ideal place where the tax is lesser than New York or Pacquiao can fight either Bradley or Peterson. Marquez purse should be no more than $5 mil. If Marquez doesn't get the fight he should meet Cotto to prove his worth.
      lmao,..JMM would box circles around Cotto; and JMM should make at least 10 million dollars; he has clearly outboxed Pacquiao for 3 straight fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        You can't say the first two fights are roberries....

A robbery is a fight like Williams vs Lara...withtaker vs chavez

There is no clear winner in the first two fights, Marquez get dropped 3 times in the first fight and didn't win more than 8 rounds, and if there is one winner in the second fight, it should be, this is my opinion, Pacquiao due to the KD. Pacquiao's win over Marquez in their 2nd fight is legit.

I can understand the third fight called a robbery since Marquez fought a very good fight, he owned Manny with nice couters, he fought a better fight than Manny, but the crowd was pro mexican screaming everytime Marquez was throwing punches.And seriously, watching carefully the fight, in no way Marquez outlanded or busted up Pacquiao.

I thought it was a draw or a Marquez win, so like many people a close fight.

Sure it's expected from *****s and haters to hear "Manny lost the 3 fights", just like Floyds haters saying Floyd lost to Castillo back in time.
        Marquez clearly won the second fight!!! and Castillo clearly won the first Floyd fight!!! Im not sure what you are smoking on buddy!

Comment

Not sure about these comments saying Marquez has no right to dictate anything. With Mayweather out of the picture Marquez is the next biggest fight for Top Rank to make. They know Bradley isn't a big draw and Arum doesn't want to throw him in with Manny for a loss this soon. Berto isn't a draw and could lose again to Ortiz who is a Golden Boy fighter so that isn't happening. Top Rank could promote the **** out of another Marquez fight after the controversy with the ending to the last one and make way more $$$ than any other option available for the first half of next year. Marquez knows this that is why you are seeing him make these demands. I hope he squeezes TR for the biggest payday of his life if he can't get the fight outside of Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by saguirre057 View Post
            Marquez clearly won the second fight!!! and Castillo clearly won the first Floyd fight!!! Im not sure what you are smoking on buddy!
            Anyone who says "clearly won" when discussing either of these 3 fights is just a clueless moron, and a hater.

Comment

JMM is no position to demand or dictate the terms when comes to fight with Pac...The more he realizes the better his chances in getting a 4th fight with Pac.. The best he can do is request but if team Pac says no, then what is he gonna do..retire..

Comment

It has to be in New Jersey, New York, or Pennsylvania if he wants a legit shot at beating Pac by the cards.

If it's in Texas it's a guarantee there will be no drug testing, and the judges card will read 120-109 Pac even if Marquez killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  chill out Juan....let Timmy go at Manny.....no need to watch the SAME fight again and again to get the same result.....aint it about time for Manny to fight and beat a UNBEATEN fighter?!?...I think so!!
                  Are you sure you are a boxing fan??

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution KO View Post
                    I'm sorry but in all my years on this forum that has got to be the dumbest post I've ever read. Marquez is a much better boxer then Pacquiao, they match up well thats why you get the kind of fights where it looks like it can go either way. Marquez has been a great champion for a long time and you need to respect that.

Honestly Marquez can't get a points victory from Pacquiao no matter where they fight. He needs to wait till Floyd-Pac fight and pac looses. Only after that can Marquez get a decision.
                    There was no Floyd vs Pac in the air in the two first fights.

And I think Manny wasn't a top rank fighter when they fought a draw...

I can understand Marquez frustations, he always had the bad role, wich is to be the loser in a close fight.
                    Just like Hopkins vs Calzaghe, Taylor...
                    It's like judges tend to favor activity.

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                      Anyone who says "clearly won" when discussing either of these 3 fights is just a clueless moron, and a hater.
                      yeah I scored the second fight 114-113 for pacquiao.. the knockdown made the difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X