No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
    mayweather gets sentenced to six months in jail for getting into an argument with his children's mother and threatening to give his own kids a whooping in a house that he owns. Nevada justice, huh? I guess it is the same court system that convicted o.j. Simpson of kidnapping and armed robbery and sentenced him to 64 years in prison for trying to retrieve his own stolen property.
    **** o.j.! That wife killing bastard should have been in jail years ago!

Comment

• Opinion

I think this is another way this clown shows he's scared of paquiao.. He finally realized he's ran out of excuses.. So fear brought him to go to jail as a women beater, than get in the ring with the little phillipino maniac..

I'm honestly over waiting for both these guys to put the differences aside and just settle the score in the squared circle.. This fight is never going to happen..

Comment

• Originally posted by ox805er View Post
        I think this is another way this clown shows he's scared of paquiao.. He finally realized he's ran out of excuses.. So fear brought him to go to jail as a women beater, than get in the ring with the little phillipino maniac..

I'm honestly over waiting for both these guys to put the differences aside and just settle the score in the squared circle.. This fight is never going to happen..
        Yeah, spot on bro rofl

Comment

• Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
          This is perfect Mayweather locked away for 3 months. He gets to train,and focus on nothing but thinking about his next fight. When he is released the media will go crazy. The fight will be bigger now, Floyd and Pac fire is burning again. Pacquiaos lost to Marquez almost extinguished the fire surrounding the fight. Now Myweather can rest knowing all his legal troubles are over. It had to be f%$king with his mind, not knowing the out come of all those charges. Now he can focus on fighting. Hopefully he learned not to trust women, and that 90% of them are money hungry and love a varity of ****, exspecially those with access to professional athletes, NBA,FOOTBALL,BASEBALL,BOXING STARS. THIER PANTIES STAY WET in the presence of all that fame and money. Any woman who runs her mouth bragging about f$%king another man while living in your house and driving your car deserves to put in check. Real men will agree!
          Not to trust women? are you gay or are you gay!? would you rather sleep next to a penis?

i don't think jail will help you focus on boxing... just ask James Kirkland.

Comment

• Originally posted by ox805er View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Only inmates who are 5'8" to 5'10" and weighs around 140-160 pounds. Floyd will stay the **** away from inmates who are 6'2" or taller, and weighs around 180-200+ pounds.
              excellent photo of Marquez stepping on Pacq's foot! XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                Most people go through life and let a myriad of opportunities to learn pass them by. I’m not necessarily talking about some life changing revelation or a burning bush, more the lessons that are lying about our feet in our daily lives. The chunky stuff we forget to notice when we get wrapped up in other things. Floyd’s lesson is not staring him in the face anymore it’s sitting in his lap.

Floyd Mayweather has a profound opportunity to not just reflect on his crimes, but the man he is and the man he can become. I’m not talking about the cartoonish “Money” character he’s created, I talking about the man. I’m talking about the man that grew up watching domestic violence.

He has become what he feared and I highly doubt he would have given it the slightest thought if it had gone unreported.

What he does in the ring is matchless, elegant and sublime but the man, the man is a frightened child that is behaving just like his father did. I wonder if Miss Jackson has any stories to tell about his eruptions toward women, toward her maybe? Floyd isn’t a bad person, he’s someone that needs help, and I hope his time behind bars is the beginning of his recovery. More than I hope he fights again. I hope that he becomes the man and father he needs to be.
                You just pissed pure gasoline on every ******* and troll in this thread, and then lit the match.

Bravo

Comment

• heres a video guys
                  http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/21/floyd-...4#.TvLvnRfAmSo

Comment

• ducking pacman in a legal way...

Comment

• I hope Mayweather stocks up on vaseline.

Comment

Working...
                      X