No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Do the Time Floyd…..

Most people go through life and let a myriad of opportunities to learn pass them by. I’m not necessarily talking about some life changing revelation or a burning bush, more the lessons that are lying about our feet in our daily lives. The chunky stuff we forget to notice when we get wrapped up in other things. Floyd’s lesson is not staring him in the face anymore it’s sitting in his lap.

Floyd Mayweather has a profound opportunity to not just reflect on his crimes, but the man he is and the man he can become. I’m not talking about the cartoonish “Money” character he’s created, I talking about the man. I’m talking about the man that grew up watching domestic violence.

He has become what he feared and I highly doubt he would have given it the slightest thought if it had gone unreported.

What he does in the ring is matchless, elegant and sublime but the man, the man is a frightened child that is behaving just like his father did. I wonder if Miss Jackson has any stories to tell about his eruptions toward women, toward her maybe? Floyd isn’t a bad person, he’s someone that needs help, and I hope his time behind bars is the beginning of his recovery. More than I hope he fights again. I hope that he becomes the man and father he needs to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
      you know what happens to old people that go to prison... they call you paps, they'll make you work in a library. you best friend is gonna be a BIRD!
      Fixed it for you
      Ps watch shawshank redemption

Comment

• Comment

• At the end of the day floyd is just another jigaboo in a jail cell.

Comment

• Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
            now ****thug gayweather can rpae all the men he wants in prison and get it up his naasty funky butt.
            Please tell me where this article, or any article, advises that Floyd is going to PRISON? Let me guess, you have no clue as to the difference between a county jail and actual prison, do you? Not the sharpest knife in the block, are you? Judging by your "up the butt and don't drop the soap" jokes, I can see that trying to explain the difference would be an utter waste of time.

Comment

• Floyd and team knew this was going to happen so they announced that they were going to fight "the little guy" and set a date for May 5 at MGM when in reality all they wanted to do was save face being that everyone in their right mind know Floyd never had intentions to fight Pacman period...

Now that Floyd will be locked up, another cop out excuse not to fight Pac, just like the random blood test with no merits and the 100mil pay.. Folks really need to stop acting blind.. Open your eyes..

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                On Wednesday morning in Clark County Supreme Court, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. was sentenced by Las Vegas Justice of the Peace Melissa Saragosa to six months in jail in connection to an ongoing criminal case related to assault allegations. Mayweather was calm and quiet when sentenced. Accoding to the judge, the final 90 of those days will be suspended and the first 90 days of the sentence will be spent at the Clark County correction center in Las Vegas. The judge scheduled a surrender date for the morning of January 6th. Mayweather will also attend a long term domestic counseling program for a period of twelve months and pay a $500 fine.

[Click Here To Read More]
                WOW!!!!!!!! .....I was sure he wouldn't do time...Í guess Vegas does its own thing!!....anyway like my man said in the PM he sent me...maybe Money will learn something from this....I swear I didn't see this type of bid coming.....Floyd got a rapper's sentence LMAO....oh well, I guess those FREE FLOYD shirts will be going on sale in January huh?....3 months is a small thing to a giant....Floyd can handle that baby time...its nothing!!!....but dam, I'm still a lil pushed back by this news....smh...not good at all...but it is what it is

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
                  u have to......dempsey is like everybodys ex girlfriend....they become b1tches and resorts to name calling when u have them checked...
                  checked? by u and the ******ed brit? plz. ur having a party cuz a man is going to jail! lol, seriously dude, whats wrong with u pac fans? this is not a boxing discussion. u did not make a point. ur point is u are happy to see the dude do time. lol, thats b*tch ****. but like i said, enjoy the hate. u wanna feel like u can own me? talk boxing with me and leave this **** for the b*tches, even tho, in my estimation, u are one.

i dont care that floyd is going to jail in itself, **** if he was retired, i wouldnt give two ****s. but i do wanna see a fight that u claim u wanna see, and im not gonna celebrate another roadblock to it. im a boxing fan, not a hater like yourself. like i said, if the situation was reversed and it was pac, id say the same thing. it is what it is, some ppl are fans, others have agendas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post

At the end of the day floyd is just another jigaboo in a jail cell.

that episode was good! cant wait till next season

Comment

• floyd will do no more than 30 days,, maybe even less (25).....

but to give some opinions on the matter, i thought floyd hired top dollar attorneys ( or maybe he thought?).. this was the best deal they come up with, really?...also they let the trial be held infront of nothing but women for a domestic dispute?... should have had a change of venue, did we not learn anything from the oj simpson trial.... i think this all boils down to the attorneys floyd hired..

he should have been like nucky thompson and got himself another lawyer.. boardwalk empire and this could have ended the same way haha

Comment

Working...
                      X