No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I thought I read six? And three is still bad. That **** takes a toll on you. Floyd aint 21.
    and "pretty boy" floyd would be raped in a country jail.....i respect and admire floyds ability and talent....but just like what his tshirt said...if u make a mistake...u pay...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DPG View Post
      -3 square meals a day

-gets to do an assortment of workouts

-likely has a lot of fans in the slammer

-will KO anyone talking ****

e z stuff for money
      Do you want him to stay the full 87 days?

Comment

• 3months is much better than 34yrs...

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
          and "pretty boy" floyd would be raped in a country jail.....i respect and admire floyds ability and talent....but just like what his tshirt said...if u make a mistake...u pay...lol
          ow, his shirt? this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
            dude, ur a little too happy. floyd deserved what he got but ur acting like a ***** just because ur a manny fan. dude got 3months in jail for a possible 30 yr sentence, thats not really losing. stop the hate.

Comment

• Roid rage is a b!tch hah Jr.? You shouldn't have been hitt'n the juice so hard before you went to talk to your ex-girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                God damn it, and we almost had that little runt (Pacquaio). Just when we had him cornered with no where to run! Balls!!!!
                wrong darling....pac gave up drug testing and a portion of his purse to make the fight happen....ur not that bright are u lil one?? lol

Comment

• If u gonna hate, atleast be clever

U dudes corny and not funny. Just butt hurt fans cause manny lost to jmm

Comment

• Originally posted by DPG View Post
                    -3 square meals a day

-gets to do an assortment of workouts

-likely has a lot of fans in the slammer

-will KO anyone talking ****

e z stuff for money

Only inmates who are 5'8" to 5'10" and weighs around 140-160 pounds. Floyd will stay the **** away from inmates who are 6'2" or taller, and weighs around 180-200+ pounds.

Comment

• Floyd Official record was now 42-1. TKO by JOSSIE HARRIS!

Comment

Working...
                      X