No announcement yet.

Andre ward is the total package

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    So why do I find him so painful to watch??? He does everything well. I dare say he's probably more skilled technically and more versatile than floyd mayweather. But there's something about his game that I cant quite identify that just puts me off so much that it makes me feel like im watching a sloppy fight even though technically everything is on point.
    Stop hatting and embrace SOG (Bradley's lost brutha).

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
      What a f#cking joke. Floyd actually knows how to fight on the inside.

Wards game on the inside is clinch, hold and hit, or lead with the head.
      Ward may not be as fluid as Floyd at fighting in the pocket, but he still get the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Missing one thing KO power.
        Doesn't have big punching power but hits hard enough to get respect. Froch was backed up numerous times and wasn't walking through those punches for that reason.

Comment

Why do people keep saying ward doesnt have ko power??? He has plenty of power to spare. He just doesnt sit on his power punches, preferring to get back into position quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            Why do people keep saying ward doesnt have ko power??? He has plenty of power to spare. He just doesnt sit on his power punches, preferring to get back into position quickly.
            "He has power but doesnt use it"

I've heard this alot

You either show power or you dont. Ward doesnt. Whether he could have power if he really tried is a completely different story

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              "He has power but doesnt use it"

I've heard this alot

You either show power or you dont. Ward doesnt. Whether he could have power if he really tried is a completely different story
              That's true. It would be interesting to see him againsy a feather fisted guy if he unloads more. He caught froch as flush as you could get several times but looked like he respected froch's power too much and pulled back pretty quick instead of following through.

Comment

By definition he's not the total package because he doesn't have devastating KO power.

He's extremely good though.

Comment

He smothers the other guy's and his own punches. What a boring fight tonight was.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                    He smothers the other guy's and his own punches. What a boring fight tonight was.
                    Yea he does. Its almost like he gets his arms tangled with the other guys arms'

Its a spoil technique but makes fights boring as ****

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      The irony of this statement is the Klitschko-Haye fight in your signuture.

I'm sure you didn't mind it in that fight.
                      Wlad has stopped 5 of his past 6 opponents.

Ward has gone the distance with all 6 of his past 6 opponents.

Bute KOed Miranda, Ward could not. Johnson stopped Green, Ward could not.

Comment

Working...
                      X