Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Carl Froch receive fair officiating in the USA fighting an American Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    The US has had about 50 times as many bad decisions as the UK and Germany combined.
    FYI..... The U.S has probably had more robberies between it's own fighters than against U.K fighters.

You might as well make this a race thing.

How about you name some robberies by the U.S against U.K fighters since the start of boxing.

I'm sure I can name robberies against American fighters on U.S soil as well.

In fact, some will say that Collazo, Mercer, and Hopkins were robbed against Hatton, Lewis, and Calzaghe on "U.S" soil.

Just stop.

Comment

Froch shouldn't worry unless the ref is black and has a mohawk.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
        First of all, overall, I trust American officiating.

However, given their respective styles, I think Ward's style is much more appreciated in USA than Froch's "gutsy" kind of fighting.
        You mean Americans don't score it for the guy who gets hit in the face 20 times and keeps coming forward but doesn't land punches?

DAMN! Americans are ******ed! Everybody knows you give it to the guy with the least amount of skills, who gets out landed 3 to 1. Whoever is tougher wins the fight, not the guy who hits and doesn't get hit!

Comment

Stop posting TS. Really. All you ever post is how the K2 bros never get respect but you don't want them to fight where the media is.

Then you constantly complain about robberies. How about the best guy win? If you truthfully believe the european boxer is the best guy, why doesn't he win convincingly? Why leave it razor thin?

Fuckin really. When has Froch been robbed in the US? Last I checked his only loss was to a european in that european's home country. A fight where many believed he was robbed... IN DENMARK. Fighting 3 times in the US and winning every single fight, including a MAJORITY DECISION victory in New Jersey.

Froch won't get robbed. If he loses, he loses because Ward was better. Fuck a close fight. If he loses, Ward was simply better. That's coming from a Carl Froch FIRM member.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Stop posting TS. Really. All you ever post is how the K2 bros never get respect but you don't want them to fight where the media is.

Then you constantly complain about robberies. How about the best guy win? If you truthfully believe the european boxer is the best guy, why doesn't he win convincingly? Why leave it razor thin?

Fuckin really. When has Froch been robbed in the US? Last I checked his only loss was to a european in that european's home country. A fight where many believed he was robbed... IN DENMARK. Fighting 3 times in the US and winning every single fight, including a MAJORITY DECISION victory in New Jersey.
            The majority decision in New Jersey should have been a UD. Maybe the promoter paid off that judge who scored it a draw.

Americans constantly b1tch about officiating in the Europe, but there is more crooked officiating in the US than anywhere.

See:

Agbeko-Mares I
            Khan-Peterson
            Kessler-Ward
            Martinez-Cintron
            Berto-Zaveck
            Matthysse-Judah
            Matthysse-Alexander
            Kotelnik-Alexander

there are many more examples.

Yes the Klitschkos can dominate so much that they don't need to worry about crooked officials, but the other divisions the fighters are closer to equal in ability, especially 168.

And European boxers SHOULDN'T need to dominate in order to win, that's a very stupid comment. If they win close but clear decisions the US officials should be fair to them.

Comment

TS is so dumb, this is great! Bookmarking for future laughs. :wt:

Comment

It dont Matter, Ward will KO Froch.

Comment

Yes, Froch will need a KO to win.
                  This is pretty obvious. We know he isn't going to out box him.

Comment

i don't see anything idiotic about TS's comment . . . i don't think "home cooking" is exclusive to USA, though, not hardly. . . but it exists just the same in USA as it does anywhere else. . .

if froch is able to make it a close fight by taking ward off his game, and there are a lot of close rounds, i think they will go to ward. . . if anything less than completely fair officiating and judging goes down, it will be a crying shame. . .

but one thing that i think "affects" the judges more than anything is "crowd support". . and if froch is able to bring enough fans out, and they cheer him enough when he lands punches, that could somewhat negate the home country edge. . . it's going to be interesting. . . can't wait for fight night!

FRIEND OF FREEDOM!!!

Comment

Andre Ward has had the advantage of fighting in his home country for all his Super Six fights.

Andre's home country is Oakland. Word to ur mama.

Comment

Working...
                      X