Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Pernell Whitaker @ 140 : Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another topic so fools and those who know nothing about boxing can spe bull****.. manny pacroid is the biggest fraud in sports history.. **** no he would not beat whitaker. manny been ko'd two times by some bums and is on steroids.. he is a fake.. besisdes the clown doesn't even fight slick black american fighters.. marquez whipped his ass 3 times and if yo think he can beat whitaker you are full of **** or delusional..

Comment

The only way Pacquiao has a prayer of beating Whitaker @ 140 is if he's old, coked up and weight drained.

Whitaker via lopsided throttling.

Comment

This cant be serious! Whitaker plays with Pac and just humiliates him when he wants. Roach would have nothing for Pac in between rounds, no instructions, no strategy, no adjustments just a "try and hit him son" and a "try harder" here and there while hes sitting there with a lost look on his face.

Pac going crazy because he cant land and getting more and more frustrated as the rounds go by. Pac is completely giving into frustration and just attacking wildly and pays everytime with Sweet Pea just tattooing him in the face.

Whitaker easily outboxes and humiliates Pac!

PUGA just shut up, youre wrong and dumb as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
          good fight !!! but i have manny winning !!!! why because manny is so strong , and if feather fisted roger could put sweat pea on his ass just imajine what manny would do !!!! plus pernell didnt have much power in his punches so manny would just walk through them and take his head off
          Clearly you haven't been watching boxing for more than a year or two. Mayweather, if you had ever seen boxing back when he fought, was without a doubt one of the top P4P hardest punchers in the entire game. His right hand was pure dynamite for anyone that got hit with it. That **** was brutal.

Anyway, there are ATGs and then there are ATGs. Manny is an ATG through his amazing accomplishments but there are fighters who would own him. He is a great fighter but compared to other legendary ATGs he has something missing. Whitaker is one of them.
          Last edited by BennyST; 12-06-2011, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
            good fight !!! but i have manny winning !!!! why because manny is so strong , and if feather fisted roger could put sweat pea on his ass just imajine what manny would do !!!! plus pernell didnt have much power in his punches so manny would just walk through them and take his head off

roger featherfisted? dont post **** like that when you clearly dont know anything about roger as a fighter, he was a HUGE puncher. roger mayweather is one of the hardest right hand punchers in the history of the sport, at 140 he punched way harder than pac does.

i mean that was his thing! he was a solid boxer with enourmous power. thats all ppl talk about when they mention roger, his savage punching power, thats his trademark. who else was featherfisted? ernie shavers? george foreman? tommy hearns? lol

JCC said roger was the hardest puncher he ever fought, not kostya tszyu, not DLH (both in their primes) but ROGER MAYWEATHER!

your post is literally the dumbest thing i ever read. my ****ing god you are ignorant.

i also find it incredibly hilarious how you claim pacquiao would "just walk thrugh pea's punches and take his head off", yeah bcuz whitakers head was so easy to find lol. we are talking about one of the two or three best defensive fighters in the history of boxing here. you cant just walk in there and take his head off, how exactly would pac find him? he couldnt find JMM, hell he couldnt even find cotto and mosley when they got on their bike.

and sweet peas power wasnt bad at all, he was a defensive fighter so he didnt really sit down on his punches too often but when he didn he had decent pop. enough to get pacquiaos respect.

sweet pea would take pacquiao to school. he would match the speed and his boxing skills and IQ would be on a whole other level. imo hes a better fighter than pac, but thats debatable. what isnt debatable is that whitaker is the worst possible stylistic matchup for pacquiao.

if someone asked me who would be the last guy pacquiao would defeat i would answer pernell whitaker, he would dominate manny. i dont think pac would win a single round.

please dont try to discuss boxing again, you clearly dont know anything and its actually painful to see you humiliate youself.
            Last edited by #1Assassin; 12-06-2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

I don't know why you all was arguing with puga, but here's my 2 cents. Good movement slices Pacman's output in half. He cannot cut of the ring. He'll throw about 450 punches in the fight & land 10, nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                In reality pac by tko, in fantasy whitaker by decision or tko.
                What gives the 'real' impression that Whitaker gets stopped? An old, coked up past it Whitaker against prime Oscar, Trinidad, etc etc was hard to beat let alone drop, hurt or get close to being stopped.

You seriously think Pac stops him? He couldn't stop a 40 face-for-defense Mosley or 40 year lightweight also face-for-defense Marquez and you think he stops ****ing Whitaker? Jesus Christ!

Seriously, are these guys really being genuine? I can't tell. Honestly, is this for real? Do they actually think Pac could stop Whitaker?

Name one fighter that stopped Whitaker that could give you the impression, based on reality (ie. what has actually happen before), he would be stopped by Pac? I'll wait.

Comment

I couldn't stand Whitaker when he was fighting. Didn't like his style and hated his arrogance. But the guy was incredibly skilled and talented. Not only would I pick him over Manny, I'd pick him over Floyd as well. Im not sure I'd pick anybody to beat Whitaker at 140....maybe Niccolino Locche, and that I wouldn't bet on.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

They couldn't keep Chavez off either, but it was enough to kick his ass. Don't you agree?
                    Yeah, I love that old one. "Man, Pac would totally just walk through his shots. Whitaker hit like a ***** and would get pwned!"

Hmmmm.....and so if prime Oscar, Tito, Mayweather, Azumah Nelson, Pineda, Chavez, Vasquez, Hurtado, Ramirez etc etc all of whom were hard punchers (some brutal ATG punchers) couldn't walk through him easily and take his head off, why would Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      I couldn't stand Whitaker when he was fighting. Didn't like his style and hated his arrogance. But the guy was incredibly skilled and talented. Not only would I pick him over Manny, I'd pick him over Floyd as well. Im not sure I'd pick anybody to beat Whitaker at 140....maybe Niccolino Locche, and that I wouldn't bet on.

Why do people always feel the need to talk about Pacquiao and Mayweather like they are on the same level ?

Mayweather = real skills

Pacquiao = hype job
                      Last edited by [SyrianUser]; 12-06-2011, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X