Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on fellas keep it real...Cotto's face was damaged Vid inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only a few superficial bruises but no swelling or cuts or anything.

Comment

He'll be fine in a day or two. In the first fight he was bleeding from the ears and eyes and after a week his face was still ****ed up.

Comment

His face looked exactly the same after the Foreman and Mayorga fights.

Comment

The end result on Cotto's face are an accumulation of glancing blows sustained during the 9 rounds. Haven't seen the replay but I don't remember many flush shots taken by Cotto with the exception of some body shots. No major swelling. Why ? Well I'll let you guys debate that. I've been down that road too many times !!!

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            LMAO! C'mon bro, even you have to admit that it looked like Margs punches didn't have the same effect on Cotto.
            Alls im saying is there's a bunch of kats on here talkin like Cotto was being hit by pillows stuffed with kittens and clouds....

Comment

If Marg had 2 good eyes he possible would have stopped cotto..Marg should never had taken this fight he should have let the eye heal for a bit.

I also think he did use the plaster in there first fight...BUT kinda hard to tell because he wasn't catching cotto the same way as cotto's movement was far better.

Comment

Exactly, Cotto got busted up. The vid proves it and that was only after 9 rounds! Add to the fact that Cotto made Margarito wear Everlasts and the gloves were 10oz this time instead of 8oz Reyes last time!

Comment

isn't that what normally happens after fights? here's his face after yuri foreman:

Here's pac's face after margarito:

Even Amir Khan's face was puffy after he fought Paulie Malignaggi
                  Last edited by ИATAS; 12-05-2011, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    Alls im saying is there's a bunch of kats on here talkin like Cotto was being hit by pillows stuffed with kittens and clouds....
                    lmaooooooooooo

Comment

Mo Fo's be trippin........

Comment

Working...
                      X