Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac still scared..lucky he's got his promoter to save his ass

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
      Why are *******s so nervous , last time i checked Mayweather talked about May 5th before the Marquez III fight and in the Mayweather-Ortiz press conference he said that Pacquiao was next .

I thought that Pacquiao was the P4P King best fighter of all time for you *******s and that Mayweather was scared of him , you are not confident about his chances anymore ?

*******s are fake fans
      Pac and his fans are not the ones asking for stringent test, sonny.

Last time I checked they didn't want to hear anything about Pac agreeing to the test. An obvious sign that they didn't want this fight. They hate it when Pac fans say there's no more drug testing issues. Haha... Floyd finally realizes that being called a coward left and right is never going to go away until he fights Pa, eh?

Floyd followers are getting nervous now.

Comment

arum has other plans for his little puppet

Comment

is pac still hiding in the filipines?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Pac and his fans are not the ones asking for stringent test, sonny.

Last time I checked they didn't want to hear anything about Pac agreeing to the test. An obvious sign that they didn't want this fight. They hate it when Pac fans say there's no more drug testing issues. Haha... Floyd finally realizes that being called a coward left and right is never going to go away until he fights Pa, eh?

Floyd followers are getting nervous now.

Alex Ariza himself said that Bob Arum doesn't want to see the fight happen so your entire post is BS .

Comment

after sensing that most likely, uncle bob does not want the pac-floyd fight, floyd has come out from hiding... :3some:

Comment

Mayweather I'm ready to sign Pacquiao contract today *******s wish is about to come true

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
                  after sensing that most likely, uncle bob does not want the pac-floyd fight, floyd has come out from hiding... :3some:
                  in other words..pac is a little slave b1tch who has to shut his mouth and obey his master arum

Comment

talking to a ******* about boxing is like this...

Last edited by JibbaJabber; 11-28-2011, 06:57 AM.

Comment

That's a good news, I hope the super fight will truly push through this May 5, 2012. And I kinda expecting that Mayweather Jr visits the Philippines in the near future, to promote the fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X