Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Expects De La Hoya To Get Him Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
    US national team > Mexican national team
    lol made me rofl

Comment

If Canelo wants to chase Mayweather he's chosen the right time. He looks huge at 154 and I suspect he'll have to move up fairly soon. The option to fight a welterweight won't be there for long.

Comment

nobody wants to see this fight, what a joke if this goes down. would be way more competitive than ortiz/mayweather but it'll still be a lop-sided decision/TKO in the late rounds for Floyd

Floyd needs to fight Sergio at 156 or 157

Comment

Canelo should be fighting the top guys at 154 but he is a great second option for Mayweather if the Pac fight doesn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
            lol made me rofl
            Never forget 2002 WC Round of 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
              Never forget 2002 WC Round of 16.

that game was held in either south korea or japan, not in mexico city where the other poster was talking about. and that's like one win out of 100 games. that's kind of like saying morales is better than pacquiao because he beat him before...

Comment

The only thing I see him having on Mayweather is his size and punching power, but that's it. Canelo's very VERY talented and has tons of potential, but he'd lose a clear cut decision to Mayweather.

Comment

Canelo if he catches floyd or pacman with a clean punch they getting put ta sleep boys that kid punches hard! win or lose bring those poosies on why not?????who else has the name power and style to make shiat interesting like thaT ? noone Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                    Canelo if he catches floyd or pacman with a clean punch they getting put ta sleep boys that kid punches hard! win or lose bring those poosies on why not?????who else has the name power and style to make shiat interesting like thaT ? noone Make it happen.
                    judging from your sig, i'm not gonna take your post seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                      lol floyd gets hit cleanly on average once every 3 fights. it's so rare the haters make whole diatribes about how floyd almost lost a fight because his opponent got 1 good hit in.

Comment

Working...
                      X