Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Expects De La Hoya To Get Him Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be better off tryna follow the Amir Khan plan...... Wait for him to get old/older

Comment

And I expect a brand new Cadilac SUV for Christmas, but pigs don't fly soooo....

Comment

I have a feeling this fight is going to happen because floyd already knows he can stop this guy. On the flip side though, I wont be surprised if fake ass "red" hurts gayweather. Boxing sucks now days.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Hopefully Williams fights Molina, Trout fights Mundine, and than Bundrage will give Kirkland a shot at the title.

Saul Alvarez
          Cornelius Bundrage
          Miguel Cotto
          James Kirkland
          Austin Trout
          Erislandy Lara
          Alfredo Angulo
          Carlos Molina
          Paul Williams
          Vanes Martirosyan

There are plenty of good fights to be made at 154 for Alvarez. He needs to step up now. If Cintron was a minor step up, which it was, Kermit is better than Gomez, Hatton, and Rhodes, but he's proved he can handle that fine. He needs to fight someone like Martirosyan, Trout, Bundrage, etc.

Cintron was not a step up at all. He hasnt looked good in a very long time. Hell, I haven't been in a boxing ring in years and I could have beaten Cintron last night! Canelo is a piece of ****, fighting has beens and no names. He wants Mayweather, hahahahah, thats a fight he better earn first.

Comment

Actually Canelo expects another dead man to beat inside the ring.

Comment

De La Hoya is going to try make to Pac vs Money first.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                It's frustrating that fighters nowadays expect to be spoon fed big fights. Nothing about his performance against Cintron warrants a fight with Mayweather.

He wouldn't get clowned for 5 rounds, he get stopped in rounds 8-10 as his conditioning is awful.
                No way. If the fight is at 154, Floyds only chance of winning is a decision. He don't have the power to ko canelo unless its a sucker punch where canelo aint looking. Canelo has a good shot to ko Floyd. The kid has power. Floyd has no exuse not to fight at 154. He fought Oscar at 154 limit. But then again, if hes willing to fight canelo at 154 limit, then he needs to man up and fight Serg at the weight.

Comment

why is canelo going after floyd? he still hasn't fought a top guy at 154 ...

Comment

Working...
                  X